52

The movie finally ended and all the kids were asleep except for Hanyu, the married couple quietly talking to each other about something random until Hanyu got up.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight" "goodnight" the couple spoke in sync afterwards "I'll wake them up so they can go to their beds" Seungmin told the blond, waking the sleeping boys and telling them to go to their beds, the boys doing as they were told.

The couple went to their room after seeing the boys go to their room and Seungmin layed in bed while Hyunjin got ready for the night. "Jin where were you, you left without telling me anything and you've been quiet the whole time I was home" the brown haired boy quietly asked.

The blond fixed his clothes before replying "no where, I dont always need to tell you where I am or where I'm going." Seungmin quietly hummed in agreement to his husband's cold response.

"I'm sorry for asking" Hyunjin quickly went to his husband and hugged him "no, I'm being an asshole again, I should be sorry, not you" he spoke then kissed the younger's forehead making the small boy have a small smile on his face.

"I went to a co-worker's place to finish a project that needed to be done, she didnt have any other time to do it, other than early in the morning" the blond lied to his husband making the youngest simply hum believing the lie.

The two laid in each other's comfort until a ding came from the blond's phone, making him quickly grab it to respond to the message, ignoring the small brown haired boy's existence.

He smiled at the phone while tilting it to the opposite side of Seungmin, leaving the youngest unable to see the device. The small boy was curious about what was on the phone but respected the taller's actions and closed his eyes falling asleep.