59

As of right now, Hyunjin was at Soojin's place getting what he went there for. "Just give me the damn thing" "make out with me first" "I told you I don't want to" "the I guess your little slut won't get anything" Soojin fought back taking the item to her room but Hyunjin stopped her.

"Fucking hell, don't call him that, he's not a slut" "aww, is my baby mad that his slut is getting insulted" "quit testing my fucking patience, just give me that"

"Just a small little make out session is all it takes, come on, I know you want it~" she said seductively, getting closer to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin groaned from frustration before talking "I'm only going this to get that, dont think it means anything to me, I love him and not you" "it'll mean something to you afterwards~"

"Stop talking and let's get it over with" "fine" Soojin agreed while rolling her eyes and placing her lips on the tall blond's, the blond not responding.

"Kiss back or your slut isn't getting it" she spoke pulling away from the kiss to then kiss the older again, this time he lazily responded.

Time Skip

Hyunjin was now home and had to find a way to sneak the object into the shared bedroom with out anyone noticing or finding it.

This wasn't the first object he's taken home to hide, it was the second and although he did feel bad for hiding something from his family, he wanted it to be special.

"Baby, I'm back" Seungmin ran to his husband with a smile and threw himself hugging him with a kiss. "Hi Jin" "how was your day" "it was good, yours?" "it was alright" Seungmin looked up at his husband "let's go eat, the kids are waiting for us" he exclaimed.

Hyunjin smiled at his husband, hiding the fact he was feeling guilty for what he did to get an object from his ex.

"I'll be there in a second, I bought clothes, let me put those away" Hyunjin lied "mm okay, dont be long" Seungmin smiled before going to the table with the kids while Hyunjin put away the object.