61

One day. One day left until it was Seungmin's birthday. Knowing the date, Hyunjin started putting the objects in light blue birthday bags while he was in the practice room with the door locked.

"Aaaannnddd, done" Hyunjin smiled looking at his completed work, happy with the outcome. "Baby?" Seungmin's voice cut through the short silence causing Hyunjin to panic and start hiding the wrapped objects behind the speakers.

"Yes" the older questioned as he opened the door "Hanyu lost his keys and the six boys want to go somewhere, do you know where they are" "they're behind the coffee machine, aren't they?" Seungmin thought for a second before a smile formed on his face.

"That's where I saw them, thank you my love" the small brown haired boy kissed his husband's lips before going to his son. The blond smiled at his husband before going back to the objects packed in the light blue bag.

_______________

The six teenagers were currently at the mall looking for a present to give Seungmin. "Do you guys think he'd like this" Hanyu asked his brothers once he pulled out a light purple hoodie. The five nodded their head "his favorite color is purple, so I think hell like it" Xinlong explained.

The six boys' day continued like that, asking each other their opinions on what they were thinking in buying the brown haired.

______________

"Hyunjin" "hm?" "I'm bored" Seungmin stated as he layed across Hyunjin's torso earning a groan from Hyunjin "same, let's call the others over?" Seungmin thought for a little to the blond's suggestion before nodding.

"Mhm, I'm fine with that, let's see is they have any chisme ( (cheese-meh) basically like if I were to say "let's see if they have any tea to spill")" the older gasped "oh my God, honestly though, I'm in the mood for some chisme."

The couple called their three friends, telling them to bring their significant other.