60

It was now two days before Seungmin's birthday and Hyunjin wasn't home "perfect, I really hope he likes it" his phone ringing cut his time looking at the object short, but he responded.

"What" "geez, calm down, I'm just telling you to come pick it up" "I'll be there in a few" "alright" "you.. you don't want anything in return" Hyunjin asked Soojin confused.

"No, my friend made me realize what I was doing wasnt right. I'm really sorry for trying to ruin your relationship with Seungmin. You can hate me for it, it's okay. After this, I'm deleting your number so you don't have to worry about me" the girl explained.

Hyunjin was left in shock "y-you mean it, you really won't get between me and Seungmin's relationship" Soojin hummed in response "thank you for helping me get these things and for doing that, it really means a lot. But yeah, I was planning on deleting your number as well after this call since it's the last thing I'm getting from you."

Soojin hummed "well, meet me in a little" "okay" the conversation ended and Hyunjin hung up then went to his contacts to delete the girl's number "thank God" he sighed and left the place he was at to get the last object.

After getting the object, Hyunjin went back home with both items in hand "this is beautiful, wow" Hyunjin smiled looking at both items where he was hiding them.

"Hyunjin, can we go get ice cream" Minguri whined as he entered the older's room, making the blond quickly hide the objects from his son's view then looking at him. "Huh- oh um, sure let's go" Minguri looked at the older with a suspicious look.

"What was that" he asked making Hyunjin panic before responding "o-oh I-its nothing, yeah nothing" Minguri raised his eyebrow "what are you hiding" "nothing" the tall blond spoke getting up from the floor "now let's go" the teenage sighed in defeat before responding, knowing he shouldnt invade the older's privacy "fine" he responded and the two walked out of the room.