44

While watching the movie, Jeongin moved from hugging Seungmin, to go cuddle with his boyfriend, Chan.

Hyunjin took the chance and pulled Seungmin closer to him "I love you" the blond pecked his husband's forehead while playing with the small brown haired boy's hair "I love you too Hyunjin" Seungmin said, closing his eyes while smiling.

This is what Seungmin was wishing for. His dream came true. He was finally happy with his husband. Hyunjin finally loved him and gave him attention. He had his husband to himself and didnt have to share him with Soojin or anybody.

Seungmin cuddled closer to his husband's chest and received a kiss on the cheek. He looked up at the older and the older gave him a slow kiss on the lips, so he kissed back with the same speed.

Seungmin adjusted himself so the kiss was more comfortable, lifting himself up to his husband's face. They continued kissing but soon heard a gag come from next to them "get a room" Minho spoke making the two stop kissing and look at him.

"Oh shut up Min, we do that too" Jisung spoke hitting his boyfriend's shoulder as he laid back on the couch. "W-well yeah but not infront of everyone" he 'fought back' making everyone give him a face that said 'really'.

"We've all seen you guys make out" Chan bluntly replied to the second oldest. Minho just laid back on the couch in embarrassment as he knew they were right.

Seungmin shyly lowered his head as he looked at the tall blond's chest, placing his head on his chest "I'm sorry" "dont apologize Prince, Minho's just immature" the blond said loud enough for Minho to hear him.

Minho made in 'o' face, 'taking offense' from the comment that was just said. "He's not wrong" Jisung spoke to Minho making him quickly turn to look at Jisung "bitch, you're supposed to take my side, not his" Jisung put his hands in surrender causing the married couple to laugh.

"I'm just saying" the blue haired boy spoke again putting his hands down then adjusting himself to be more comfortable.