69

It was now midnight and the six adults were passed out on the couches, some with their inflatable costumes on and the floor while the teenagers were in their rooms sleeping, leaving Hyunjin and Seungmin alone and awake in their bedroom.

The two layed on the bed next to each other "thank you Hyunjin, thank you so much for everything you gave me, I really cant thank you enough"

Hyunjin kissed Seungmin on the forehead and started speaking "theres no need to thank me, anything for you" Seungmin smiled and put his head on the tall blond's chest.

"Y'know you didnt have to waste so much on me-" "shhh, if it's for you it's alright, theres no problem" the taller patted the boy's head before the boy spoke "so how'd you get Dongryul and Sandeul's signature and hoe did you get in the JYP building" Seungmin questioned curiously, looking up at the blond as he asked.

"Soojin works at JYP and she helped me get in the building and get you to meet them. She also helped me get all the Day6 albums, since I didnt know where to find them online and that would've taken too long to get here."

"She also helped me get the necklace and bracelet since she has a friend who works at the jewelry shop. I gave her a description of what I was looking for and she gave me some options so that's how I got your necklaces and bracelet."

"So now you know why I was texting her again, but sadly she wanted something in return for her helping me and requested a makeout session each time sometimes even more. As much as I denied, she would always say how if I dont do it I wont be able to get the things, so I had to agree but please dont think it meant anything to me, it felt so wrong."

"So yeah, that's how I got you to meet them and how I got most of the gifts" Hyunjin explained, Seungmin listening silently "that bitch had to do that, are you okay" Seungmin asked concerned.

"I'm fine, but I also have something to tell you about her" "what is it" "she doesnt want to ruin our relationship anymore because her friend made her realize how wrong it was" Seungmin smiled.

"That's amazing, she finally realized the wrong she did" Hyunjin kissed the small brown haired boy in his arms "let's not talk about her and let's go to sleep yeah?"

The small brown haired boy nodded and slowly went to sleep.

"I love you my love"

"I love you too my beautiful Prince"

- End -

Look at that, I wasn't expecting this to be as long as it was but it doesnt matter. Umm... opinions? Be honest if you're giving an opinion, I dont mind, I think it sucks booty cheeks but it's fine. Thank you so much for reading Unwanted!

If you want to read another one of my stories, you can read 'Roommates' a Changlix story! 

I think that's it

Sooo yeah okay bye