40

Many weeks had passed and the two boys' relationship started improving, due to Hyunjin relieving stress by hugging Seungmin other than beer and yelling at him, along with giving his dedication to change the way he was.

The amount of dedication Hyunjin put into changing, both the relationship and himself, really impressed and made Seungmin happy.

"Seungmin, let's tell our friends, what we've been hiding this for so long now" Hyunjin spoke as he was clinging on to Seungmin's arm.

"Its up to you, do you want to and are you sure?" Seungmin asked placing his hand on Hyunjin's thigh. "Mhm, I'm sure , I know they'll accept us" he reassured the brown haired boy "okay, do we call them over right now?" the brown haired questioned.

"Let's do it" Hyunjin said as he pulled his phone out to scroll through his contacts and called three of the friends while Seungmin called the other three.

The group of six soon got to the spacious house at the same time and Chan knocked. "Open the damn door, we're going to be a swat team and barge in if you dont open up" he spoke after knocking.

"Going" Hyunjin spoke and shared one last kiss with Seungmin before opening the door with a really bright smile no one in the group had seen in a while other than when he laughed. "Hey guys" there was a silence afer the blond greeted all six boys "what's up with you, I dont like this, what did you do, why are you smiling" Changbin spoke, looking the blond up and down.

"I have something to tell you guys, so let's go inside and sit down" the six agreed and followed Hyunjin to the living room, sitting down with their significant other.

"So, what is it" Jisung asked for everyone "I'm married!" The six gasped "with who" "who has to deal with your bullshit as well" "do we know them" "bitch since when, I'm not believing you" "where's Seungmin, does he know about this" Minho was the last one to ask a question.