33

"Well then, let's go to sleep, it's already..... 2 AM and we leave at 5 AM later" Seungmin's mom announced making everyone look at each other  in shock "oh dear, let's go to bed" Mrs. Hwang spoke getting up from the couch to go to the guest bedroom.

The parents forgot what had just happened (even though it happened like 10 minutes ago) and let Seungmin go to Hyunjin's room to go to sleep.

The small boy quietly entered the room with his head down but soon lifted it up as he didnt hear Hyunjin. He saw his husband on the bed with a few tears stained on his cheek "I really hope they didnt go too hard on you for making a mistake like that but please dont do it again, it really did hurt me" he spoke as his eyes looked like crystals shining.

"Please dont beat yourself up for trying to be happy with someone who wasn't me because they were better than me" the small boy spoke as he leaned down to move Hyunjin's hair from his face and kiss his dried tears as he let his own tear roll down his face.

Seungmin got up and fixed Hyunjin's position so he was comfortably covered with a warm blanket on the bed. The boy smiled at his husband giving him a kiss on his forehead before walking to the bathroom to get ready and sleep.

__________________

It was now morning and the parents had left, leaving the married couple alone. Hyunjin woke up looking around, seeing he was tucked in, not seeing Seungmin in bed with him. He got up and went to the bathroom to found his husband sleeping on the cold marble floor with a small thin blanket.

He picked the sleeping boy up bridal style and walked out of the bathroom to place him on the big warm bed, making the younger boy snuggle into the warmth.