53

The next day, Seungmin woke up to Hyunjin texting on his phone, arms still around the brown haired boy. Seungmin looked up at his husband's face before looking back down realizing the device in the olders hands.

"Jin, isnt it a little too early to be on your phone" the youngest quietly spoke "I'm texting someone, why do you care about when I go on my phone" Seungmin looked around the bottom half of the bed trying to come up with an answer.

"That's what I thought" Seungmin slowly got off Hyunjin's chest and got off the bed, walking to the bathroom to get ready for the day, walking to the kitchen after being done, not looking at the blond who was on the bed still texting.

"Boys, foods ready" he shouted from the kitchen and all six boys ran to their seats after serving themselves. The boys hummed, liking the food cooked for them making Seungmin smile.

"Are you not going to eat" Minguri asked the brown haired boy "oh, no, I'm not hungry, you guys eat, tell me if you need a drink or want more food, I'll stand here" the adult reassured weakly smiling, going back to the old him ways.

"At least have a bite, and sit down, we'll get our things, dont worry, go rest, it's your day off anyways" Shuyang reassured the brown haired. Seungmin declined the offer and stood there watching the kids eat until his husband walked in the kitchen.