48

It was almost midnight and the family of eight was gathered in a circle talking to each other. Hyunjin talking to Seungmin while the kids talked to each other until the blond's phone dinged, indicating he got a text.

Hyunjin quickly averted his attention to his phone, ignoring the fact Seungmin was mid sentence. The brown haired boy stopped talking once he realized his husband's attention wasn't on him instead was on his phone.

Seungmin's smile faded and he looked at the blond who was smiling at his phone "Hyunjin" the boy attempted getting his husband's attention back but failed as his husband said "hold on".

The small brown haired boy simply nodded looking down at his lap, drawing random circles on his leg. Once Hyunjin was done with his phone, he turned it off and placed it in his pocket, giving his attention back to Seungmin.

"Is everything alright" the blond's husband asked concerned, eyebrows furrowed, still drawing shaped on his leg. "Oh, yeah, mom texted" Seungmin slightly hummed with a small nod and proceeded to talk, this time with no smile.

It was around 1 AM and Seungmin sent the six kids to their beds as the three youngest (Zeyu, Minguri and Shuyang) started yawning.

After sending the kids to bed, the married couple went to their room, cuddling on the bed as soon as they entered. "Jin" the younger tiredly spoke making Hyunjin hum "I love you" "I love you too Seung" the blond replied almost like a whisper, pecking his husband's lips.

The two soon went to sleep in each other's arms, finding comfort in each other's presence.