37

Later that same day Hyunjin was done working and the blond was stressed from yet another project that needed to be done the next day, due to the date changing once again.

He went home and was greeted with his smiling husband "hey Hyunjin, how was work" the boy went to his husband to grab his working belongings.

"Fine, get out of my way, I'm tired" the small boy's smile faded but he quickly put on a small smile "let's eat before you go to rest, yeah?" "No, I'm not hungry, I just ate" "oh..." the boy's smile faded once again and he sounded disappointed, not at Hyunjin, no, he could never, but the fact he couldn't eat with his husband.

"Can you at least sit with me while I eat at the table?" "Can't, I have to finish a project" "oh..." once again the boy was disappointed with no smile. "But yesterday you said-" "that was yesterday, not today" "r-right..." the small boy trailed off.

"Do you at least want something to drink" "grab me a beer" "H-Hyunjin, I think you should stop drinking to relieve-" the boy was speaking his opinion but got cut off "quit telling me what you think I should and shouldnt do to relieve stress, I'm not stressed"

"But-" "just shut up" "sorry" "you should be" the brown haired boy just took his husband's belonging and put them away with his head down.

"Why's he acting like this today when yesterday he was sweet and caring" Seungmin thought. "Are you going to grab me the beer or not?!" Hyunjin slightly yelled at the younger making the small boy flinch and look back at his husband with his head up.

"Hyunjin-" "grab me two beers now" he yelled again "Hyunjin stop-" "shut up now grab me three instead" the older yelled and Seungmin started tearing up.