63

"Let me finish this and I'll call the boys so we can eat together okay?" Seungmin nodded before he went to grab a cup of water and sit down on the counter next to the cooking boy, observing the taller with a smile.

By this time, the family of eight was now seated at the table, eating after they've said their 'happy birthdays' to the birthday boy "love, can you pass me the chocolate syrup" Seungmin asked his husband who quickly grabbed it for him so he could pour it on his strawberry crepe earning a small "thank you".

"Kids, do you guys mind if we leave you here alone later in the day" Hyunjin asked the teenagers "no, go ahead, we need to do something without you guys here" Hyunjin nodded to the response he got and continued eating.

_______________

"Seungmin put your shoes on, I need you to come with me" Hyunjin spoke getting off the couch with his husband. Seungmin nodded and did what he was told in confusion.

The two walked out of the house and walked to the car, Hyunjin opening the door for the birthday boy, then closing it afterwards to go to the driver side.

"Where are we going" the brown haired boy asked confused as he put his seatbelt on "you'll see" "is it something bad? Did I do something to annoy you? Are you going to leave me somewhere so I can get lost? If you are that's okay, I understand I get really annoying and useless most of the time but please give me another chance, I promise I won't do whatever annoyed you again. If I ever do it again, y-you can leave me somewhere so I get lost, I'll forgive and understand you"

Hearing this made Hyunjin chuckle "no Princess, it's something good, don't worry" "oh.... I'm sorry for thinking about you like that, I know you're amazing" "it's okay, let's forget about it, I still have to take you somewhere, let's not change the mood" Hyunjin grabbed the younger's hand and gave it a kiss after speaking.

Seungmin smiled "way to go, you have to think of him like that even after all these years that have passed. Fucking stupid disappointment. No don't think like that, it's your birthday, smile" his mind spoke to him.