38

"Hyunjin-" "grab me two beers now" he yelled again "Hyunjin stop-" "shut up now grab me three instead" the older yelled and Seungmin started tearing up.

"Hyunjin, stop yelling I'll grab them for you, just please dont yell at me" the small boy slightly cried while yelling. Hyunjin looked at the crying boy with guilt when he realized what he did.

"Wait no no, don't cry because of me, I'm sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing, I'm so sorry, dont cry please" he said going to hug the small brown haired boy.

"Hey no more crying, let's go eat, I havent eaten since this morning when you gave me food, I'm sorry for lying to you, I'm sorry for yelling" the blond gently spoke while pulling away from the hug and wiping his husband's tears away.

"It's okay, I'm used to it, just please try not yell at me, it still hurts my feelings a little" "I'm really sorry Seung, I'm still trying, I dont know why I'm not good at it" Hyunjin said and hugged his husband again.

After a few minutes of hugging Hyunjin spoke "let's go eat, I bet its delicious like it always is" he then kissed the younger's forehead and wrapped his right arm around his husband's waist to walk to the kitchen.

"I'll serve the food, go sit down" Seungmin smiled. Hyunjin let got of the small boy's waist and instead grabbed the boy's thighs to lift him up onto the clean black counter next to the stove.

He then looked at the boy with a smile, while the small boy looked down to the blond with a warm smile as well. The two then leaned in for a slow kiss with the same smile still on their faces as they kissed.