11

"Thank you guys, this really is amazing" the boy thanked while smiling. "Okay so like where do you want to go, before you open presents and cut the cake, since it's only 11 am" "can we go to the mall, then Sky Zone?!" Seungmin excitedly asked.

The three looked at each other with a smile "let's go bitches!" Felix screamed "let's goooo" the youngest screamed afterwards. "Fuck yeah, let's go hoes, hurry up let's put our shoes on, let's go, let's go!" Seungmin then yelled after the two, pulling their hands running to the front door where their shoes where.

"Alright, alright, just calm your titties, these shoes are impossible to put on" Felix spoke putting his shoes on. Ya know, the Stray Kids shoes. "Where are you going" Hyunjin's voice echoed through the enormous house making the three look back to where the voice came from.

"Let's go" Jeongin said, grabbing the other two's hands running out of the house since he opened the door before Hyunjin spoke.

The three boys ran to a nearby bus stop and panted putting their hands on their knees as they got there "why's that asshole mad that you're leaving" "I dont even know he probably wants me to cook and clean for him."

"Just forget him, this is your day, smileee~" the freckled boy took out his phone and took a picture of the three of them having a bright smile in their faces. "Beautiful" the freckle boy commented before putting his phone away.

The bus came shortly after the photo and took them to the mall. "Guys, guys, guys, look it's a Day6 album!" "Let's get it, I dont care if you have money or not, I'm buying it for you" Jeongin spoke not taking no for an answer and placing the album into the shopping cart.

After going to the mall, the boys went back to the birthday boy's house to put the things away and went right back out to head to Sky Zone.

"Bitch, if I fall it's your guys' fault, QUIT JUMPING" Seungmin yelled at the two boys jumping around where he was jumping. "No" after hearing that, Seungmin charged at Jeongin and the two started laughing afterwards.

Felix ran away from Seungmin, fearing the same would happen to him "you better run your gay ass to Changbin" the birthday boy jokingly yelled as the freckled boy continued running.

It was now 3 pm and the boys were back at the brown haired boy's house getting ready to cut the cake, loudly singing happy birthday to the brown haired boy. In the middle of the song a yell was heard "can you guys shut up, I'm trying to take a nap."

Felix and Jeongin rolled their eyes looking at each other and continued singing either way. After singing, the birthday boy cut the cake that they started eating. After eating the cake, the two gave Seungmin gifts which the boy was very thankful for, he now had matching shoes as the other two and the rest of the group. (Skz shoes, you know what I mean)