66

The six teenagers got closer to the brown haired male, putting on a birthday hat on the teary boy, singing happy birthday to him in the process, six other males entering and singing along.

The fourteen of them made their way to the table where a large strawberry cake (🤪) awaited them. After the song ended, Seungmin blew out the candles with tears in his eyes "thank you, you guys, can I get a hug" Seungmin thanked.

Everyone hugged the crying birthday boy and started chanting "Seungmin, Seungmin,  Seungmin" after they broke the hug they all cheered, some screamed.

"Thank you guys, you guys are amazing, thank you so much" everyone smiled "let's eat some cake hoes" Changbin shouted making everyone's attention to go back to the cake and Seungmin to go cut it.

Everyone got a piece of cake and slowly started calming down "now let's give presents out" Minho requested, everyone nodding along, getting their presents out for the birthday boy.

The couples gave their gifts to Seungmin, earning a huge smile and thanks from the brown  haired make and the teenagers also gave their gifts to the second youngest adult.

Seungmin opened the bag and saw a light purple hoodie "woah, I've been wanting this for a while, thank you so much Hanyu" Hanyu smiled. Zihao gave him a bag of oranges with the comment "Ms girl, hear me out, sometimes you gotta SsSLlLaAayY" making everyone laugh and Seungmin to nod in agreement.

"Its okay, I've been craving oranges for a while now, thank you Zihao" "see, suck ass ugly bitch ass whore" Zihao said to Shuyang while sticking his younge out. Shuyang crossed his arms and shook his head in response.

Xinlong gave Seungmin a pair of slides, Zeyu gave him a baseball cap, Minguri gave him a pair if pants, Shuyang gave him an inflatable dinosaur costume.

Seungmin looked at it weirdly but still thanked the boy "okay, hear me out, so I remember you saying you wanted to go on a trip and take a picture in costumes, so, I got you and everyone a dinosaur costume" "valid" Chan spoke making everyone nod.