67

Seungmin looked at it weirdly but still thanked the boy "okay, hear me out, so I remember you saying you wanted to go on a trip and take a picture in costumes, so, I got you and everyone a dinosaur costume" "valid" Chan spoke making everyone nod.

"Okay my turn" Hyunjin announced getting up from next to his husband and going up to their shared bedroom to get the gifts. As he came downstairs, the thirteen woahed.

Hyunjin sat down next to his husband and gave him his first gift which was three different Chanel perfumes, then giving him three different Dior make up pallets, followed by several different shades of MAC lipstick.

"Hold the fuck up, you mean to tell me we were supposed to compete against that" Jisung shouted "I'm not rich you hoes" Felix shouted afterwards.

"Its not even all of it, he still has four bags left" Jeongin pointed out. "He got him a full set of different brands, Jesus Christ, God help me" Minho also pointed out.

Seungmin was in shock what in the first bag but moved on to the next finding a box. He slowly took it out, opening it to reveal a high quality camera "stop it, you're kidding, I'm gonna have a heart attack" the birthday boy exaggerated.

He then placed the box back in the bag and got the third to last bag to open it. He opened it and found a box with a Converse logo, which held new pair of Run Star Motion Platform Converse inside.

The boy was still in shock of the other gift to give a reaction but still grabbed the next bag.

He opened the bag and took out two boxes, upon opening them he found all of the Day6 albums. "Hyunjin" the brown haired boy smiled looking at his husband almost crying.

"Dont cry my love, you're too pretty for that" the tall blond comforted before the boy continued, finding a signature fron Sandeul and Dongryul.

The boy screamed and hugged his husband before putting the signatures back where they were to grab the last bag, which also happened to be the smallest, the first one full of make up was the second smallest.

He opened the bag and grabbed two boxes. He opened one first and found two beacutiful thin simple necklaces leaving his eyes wide as he looked at the smiling blond then at his friends who had the same facial expression as him.

He then proceeded to open the other box next to the necklace which held a delicate thin bracelet, with the same style as the necklace.

He put the boxes back in the bag and put the bag on the floor with the rest of the other ones to go hug his husband tightly.

Necklaces:

Braclet: