24

"Should I call Jeongin" Jisung quietly asked Felix making the freckled boy nod. "Okay, come on, let's go home" Felix spoke breaking the hug to start walking.

_____________

After the small brown haired boy left the house, Hyunjin paused what he was doing and stood there "is he actually going to do it" "no he cant be" "if he does do it it's your fault" "why'd you lash out at him like that over a simple question" "why'd you push him" "why did you treat him like that" "what did you do" his mind spoke.

Hyunjin's chest was going up and down rapidly while his breathing was fast "hes going to do it" "hes going to do it." Thinking about his husband's actions made him panic, he started shaking with tears falling down his cheeks.

He slowly sat down on the floor, his back against the kitchen cabinets, knees to his chest and his hands in his hair. "What do I do" "be quick, you dont know where he is or how fast it could happen" he thought and got up wiping the tears away and calming his breathing without the parents somehow realizing.

He then put his shoes on a left the house sprinting to the woods that were in nearest park, looking for his husband, not finding him. He then went to the nearest bridge, no luck. He might've done it already. He might've been too late to save his husband.

The thought of being late to save his husband made the blond start crying, falling to the dirty brige ground. "Fuck, you killed him already" "you're too late" "hes not here anymore" "it's all your fault" "he couldn't have, make sure hes not with someone" his mind accused him.

He got up from the ground and did what he thought, he called Chan first, no luck. Then Minho, then Changbin, still no luck "I really did kill him" "what's wrong with you, you seriously killed someone who cared for you?!" his mind yelled at him making the tall blond have tears rolling down his face.

"No no I couldn't have, I still have to ask Jisung, Felix and Jeongin" he thought denying what he might've done.