43

Hyunjin watched his husband with jealousy and glared at Felix and Jeongin. "Seung, is it okay if I sleep here for a little" Felix questioned making Seungmin nod.

Felix looked at Hyunjin who looked like he was going to yell making Felix playfully smirk.

"Seungmin" Hyunjin sternly spoke making his husband look at him "y-yes" "come here" Seungmin was confused but  complied and got Felix off his lap while apologizing so he could do as he was told, making his way to his husband.

"Is everything alright?" he softly spoke then Hyunjin pulled the brown haired boy to lay on his chest "now everything's alright, I dont like the way Minho and Changbin took you away from me, or the way Felix kissed you or the way Jeongin wanted to cuddle with you or the way you gave him a kiss. You're mine"

Felix and Jeongin smiled at Hyunjin from where they were at, proud of what the accomplished. "Someone's jealous" Jisung teased "fuck off" Hyunjin replied back to the blue haired boy.

The blue haired boy just stuck his tongue out and went to hug Minho. "Anyways" Chan started "do you guys want to watch a movie" all seven boys ran to the couch where Chan was. (They have like 2 different TVs and couch sets in the living room 🙃)

Jeongin imeadietly went to cuddle with Seungmin who was sitting next to Hyunjin that had his arm wrapped around the brown haired boy's shoulder. "So what are we watching" Minho asked.

"Hotel Transylvania" "Rapunzel" "Barbie" "Ratatouille" "Mean Girls" the four youngest and Changbin yelled at the same time. "Why'd I even ask knowing this was going to happen" Minho mumbled shaking his head.

"This is always impossible for you guys" Chan spoke out loud "then why dont you choose something" Hyunjin spoke. "Jeongin what do you want to watch" the oldest asked the youngest "Ratatouille."

After the youngest said that, Chan put it on making everyone groan "let's watch Barbie" Jisung complained "shut up or we're not watching a movie" Hyunjin said making everyone stop complaining.