57

"Is this alright or do you want it higher" "a little higher" "I still don't get why you couldn't get Zeyu or Zihao to help you, they're taller than me" "by an inch!! Plus they're the ones who said 'go get Seungmin or Hyunjin to help you, they're the second tallest, now get out the way, I'm going to lose' " Shuyang explained to Seungmin who was putting up his LED lights but stopped.

Seungmin looked at his son with a face that said 'really' "what? I'm only 5'5, I'm literally the shortest here, I'm no good! I don't know what vitamins Zeyu or Zihao have been taking to get to 5'11 but mine is all natural" Shuyang said flipping his imaginary hair.

"Then start taking vitamins, you're still growing" "so is Zeyu, he's the third youngest!" "complain to him about it, the most I can do is give you vitamins that Ni-ki's taking" "fine, I'll shut up" the youngest rolled his eyes with a sigh.

_________________

The next couple of days, Seungmin had been spending more time with the teenagers than Hyunjin. Hyunjin was a little upset about it but it gave him more time to get the objects from Soojin one by one.

"Can I come over and get it" Hyunjin asked Soojin "yeah but I want a make out session in return" "Soojin, I already paid, I'm not going to do that to Seungmi-" "then dont come over and leave it here" hearing this made Hyunjin let out a frustrated sigh.

"Fine but dont expect it to be good" "if you say so but I know I'll make you change your mind" she spoke 'seductively' making Hyunjin hang up, leaving yet another frustrated sigh.

"Fucking hell! Why does she always do this?!" Hyunjin yelled making everyone inside the house to stop what they were doing to listen.