Together

Hangman eventually got away from everyone and pulled out his phone. He played that kiss in his mind over and over again.

There wasn't something blocking them. Rooster just walked over to him and kissed him. He pulled out his phone and texted Phoenix.

Hangman: I really need you to text me back as soon as possible

She the Icon: it better be something good.

Hangman: we kissed.

He didn't get a text back until he gotta phone call.

"Phoenix... I don't." Hangman said freaking out. She first told him to calm down.

"What's wrong? He kissed you?" She said confused.

"We're acting... we're acting and I have no idea if this just for show or if it's cause.. you know." He said as he leaned against the wall.

"Okay... what was happening that lead up to this?" She asked as she started to cook something.

"Nothing! I was dancing with someone else and he just looked shocked as he came over and then just kissed me. What the hell is happening..."he said as he looked around.

"Well first off, congrats you've gotten kissed by the guys you're in love with, second, have you two talked?" She said.

"I mean we told each other it was an act." He said.

"Yeahh... you two will need to talk about it again." She said. "I have to go buddy, I'm getting the apartment ready for an injured Bob."

"Ah, how's that going?" Hangman asked.

"We haven't spoken since docked." She chuckled sadly.

"Yeah, and I need to communicate?" He said teasingly.

"Shut up. Go get your man. And if I see you two acting like nothing happened here I'm gonna be very disappointed." She said as she hung up. He sighed and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

When he walked back into outdoor area for dancing he noticed some people leaving. He walked over to his mom who was walking out. "Heading to the house?" He asked.

"Yes we are. We're taking an Uber. We're leaving the car here for you and Bradley." She kissed his cheek and smiled. "Love you sweetheart."

He smiled softly. "Love you mom." He said as she handed him the car keys. She waved and walked off.

Rooster walked towards him and saw the keys. "Are we driving back?" He nodded as Rooster took his hand.

"I'll drive." Hangman said as they walked to the parking lot. Rooster simply nodded and got into the passenger seat.

They both took off their jackets and Caps almost simultaneously as they sat in the car. Hangman looked at Rooster and smiled slightly. "Thanks for... pretending to be my boyfriend for these few days."

Rooster nodded as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll pay you-"

"You don't have to pay me, Jake." He said as he looked out the window. Hangman looked at him surprised.

"Why?"

Rooster looked at him and reached over and held his cheek and kissed him. Hangman melted into the kiss and held his wrist as rooster broke the kiss slightly.

"I had fun..." rooster said as he looked at him. His eyes staying locked with his. Hangman turned his head slightly and kissed his hand slightly. Roosters cheeks turned slightly red.

"Want to head back?" Hangman asked. His charm starting to show itself.

"Yes." Rooster said without hesitation. Hangman nodded and back out and headed back to the house.

Rooster loosened his tie as they drove down the street.

The duo made it back to the house later than everyone else. Rooster grazed the back of Hangman's back as they quietly went up to their rooms.

The moment hangman stepped into their room, Rooster shut the door and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around him.

Hangman kissed him back but stumbled back onto the bed. Rooster looked at him surprised and suddenly turned his head.

Hangman pushed himself up and looked at him. "You alright?"

"Yeah... it's just..." rooster looked at him and unbuttoned Hangman's shirt, revealing his injury. Hangman looked at him.

"You don't wanna hurt me Hm?" Hangman said with a slight smile. Rooster shook his head. Hangman chuckled and sighed.

"I guess this can wait. Truly the most gentle person I've ever met." He said as he stood up. He winced slightly, but Rooster held him up, holding his side gently.

Hangman looked at him and then kissed his cheek but kissed down his neck. "That's revenge for the other day." Rooster flinched but smiled softly.

"I don't mind it."

The two eventually got ready for bed and laid down and started to fall asleep. Hangman slept with his back to Rooster.

Rooster hesitantly moved closer to him and held Hangman next to him. Hangman relaxed even more and fell asleep shortly later.

The next morning Rooster woke up without nightmares filling his night, and he woke up to someone's head tucked into his neck. Rooster sat up gently and kissed up his neck and then to his lips.

He kissed him gently. He got a gentle kiss back. He pulled away and looked at him. Hangman opened his eyes and looked at him with a tired smile.

"Morning hot shot..." Hangman said.

"Morning..." Rooster said with a smile. Hangman thought they might've been dreaming. "We should get up." Rooster said.

"Ah... I guess I am dreaming." He said with an annoyed chuckle.

"You're not dreaming dumbass..." rooster said with a faint smirk.

"That's what someone in a dream would say to someone who is dreaming." Hangman said tiredly.

"Well. In dreams can you feel pain?" Rooster asked him. Hangman sensed a motive behind them. "Uh... no?"

Rooster leaned forward and bit his neck gently. A comfortable pain made Hangman grab Roosters shoulder.

"I-okay... I'll take your word for it." Hangman said trying his Damn hardest not to turn red. Rooster chuckled and kissed the bite and then got up out of bed.

"We have a flight at 11 am. We should get ready to go." Rooster said as he pulled a hoodie on and walked out of the room.

"I- " hangman just laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He just chuckled and covered his head with a pillow.