School

Bob got up and went to open the door.

He opened it, honestly expecting like a package but no, it was literally everyone else. He realized he didn't have a shirt on either.

Everyone laughed. "Ooooo! Look at Bob! All built!" Fanboy teased. Bob was now literally terrified to turn around, literally the only person here who knew what he was up to the night before was... Fanboy.

"Ah... hey guys!" He said nervously. His hair was a mess. He didn't have his glasses on, and he felt very.... Exposed.

He was about to say something when roosters eyes widened as he looked at his neck. "Bro..." Bob looked back at Phoenix. She was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Natasha... can you come help me?" Bob said as he ears turned red. She sighed as she got up and pulled her robe on. She walked over and opened the door just a little bit further.

Her neck had more marks than bobs.

Everyone was shocked except for fanboy. "Bob can you bring me some coffee?" She said with loving eyes. He smiled softly and kissed her cheek as he turned to go inside.

Everyone saw the scratches on his back as she stepped out of her room and closed the door. She looked at the guys.

"None... and I mean none of you are going to tease him. He was amazing and doesn't deserve to be teased." She said as she started to go back in.

"Was he the best you ever had?" Hangman asked quietly which resulted in rooster smacking his head. She paused and then looked back at the group and winked.

As she went back in everyone was cheering him on through the door. Bob walked back over to her. "What are they screaming about?"

"Ah nothing nothing." She said with a smile as she walked over to him and held his hand. She lifted it and kissed it gently. "You are a gentleman... you know that right?" She said with love in her voice.

"If you say it, I'll believe it..." he said as he leaned down and kissed her softly. The kiss wasn't a lustful kiss, it was one with pure love, joy, and peace.

She broke the kiss slightly and chuckled. She met his hazel eyes and simply couldn't look away. She was in love.

And so was he.

He sighed softly as he looked at the clock. "Wanna come with me to see my classroom?" He asked her. Her eyes widened slightly as she nodded.

"Of course... I think you should bring everyone though." She said wanting him to include everyone. He noticed her effort to include everyone. He simply nodded.

"Let's get dressed and head on over." He said with a smile.

He pulled on a collared shirt and a comfortable jacket. He looked in the mirror and felt... and just felt like he was a teacher. He smiled softly and grabbed his coffee as he walked into his living room. Phoenix was waiting by the door wearing a blue sun dress and white sandals with her hair down.

Bob raised a brow and walked over to her. "I've never seen you wear a sundress." He said as he opened their door. She chuckled and looked at him.

"I only dress up for people I'm in love with." she said with a smirk as she walked out. She had texted the group to meet them at the elementary school. He started to walk ahead of her, but took her hand into his and continued down the walkway.

Bob pulled up to the elementary school. He walked around the car and met Phoenix and helped her out of the car. She looked at the elementary school. It was pretty close to the base so Phoenix wasn't too worried about the commute.

Bob looked nervous as he saw the others come over. Fanboy, Payback, Rooster and Hangman all looked kinda sad but happy at the same time. They all were excited he was nearby, but... what would happen if they all got sent to other sides of the country?

Phoenix took Bobs hand into his own and walked over to the group. "So... do we need to call you Robert from now on?" hangman said sadly.

"You guys get to call me Bob..." Bob said with a sad chuckle. Everyone didn't know what to say. "Well uh... let's head inside." Bob said as he let go of Phoenixs hand and headed inside. She was worried about him.

He stepped in and was greeted by the sound of kids laughing and talking in the halls. A woman walked over to him. "How May I help you?" She asked as the entourage of pilots fell in behind him.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Robert Floyd, I'm possibly going to be the new teacher here." He said as he extended his hand. The woman's eyes lit up.

"Hi! Oh it's so nice to meet you!" She shook his hand. "I'm your assistant teacher." He smiled and nodded.

Phoenix watched the lady. She had long blonde hair that went all the way down her back. She had green eyes, and a pretty dress on. Phoenix rubbed her neck slightly and turned her head toward the group.

The group realized she was kinda nervous.

"So who are these people with you?" The assistant teacher asked. Bob smiled and looked at his group.

"We have Payback, Hangman, Rooster, Fanboy Coyote and my girlfriend Phoenix." Bob said with a smile.

"Wow! Are all the guys pilots?" She asked Bob. Bob raised a brow. "Yes, and so is Phoenix."

"Oh wow! Such a manly profession for her." She said with a condescending tone. Phoenix raised a brow.

"Actually. I'm not a pilot. And also, Phoenix is probably the best pilot out of our squad." Fanboy said. The assistant rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Uh huh... anyways. That can't be possible. Mr. Floyd, would you like to come see your classroom." She said as she looked at him.

He sighed and took his glasses off and cleaned them. "Never thought I would see a woman be sexist towards another woman. I gotta clean my glasses for this." He said.

The other watched him surprised. They had no idea what he was going to do next. Bob put his glasses back on and looked at the teaching assistant.

"I will not be taking the teaching position here. I will not be working in an environment where my girlfriend could be coming over here in uniform. Knowing that you all have formed opinions on her already is enough for me not to work here." He said as he turned to leave.

"But we need a teacher for the class."

"Maybe you'll find someone who will tolerate your blatant sexism." He waved and walked out with the group. They were all shocked.

Bob turned and looked at them.

"Come on guys, let's go have drinks."