Last Boyfriend

Rooster woke up the next morning lazily. He felt someone against him. Hangman had his arm draped his chest.

Rooster smiled softly as he kissed his head. "Wake up jake..." rooster said as hangman mumbled under his breath.

"Why..."

"Well... you gotta go get your parents from the airport and you have to marry me." Rooster said with a chuckle. Hangman smiled softly as he looked at him tiredly.

"Fine..." he got up and pulled a hoodie on and pulled his slides on. "See you in a bit." Rooster waved as hangman left. Rooster smiled to himself as he got up and looked out the window. He saw Maverick placing chairs out in the yard.

He made such a lovely little wedding area. He loved it.

Rooster walked over to the closet and saw him and hangman's dress whites. A smile crept across his face as he could barely believe that today he was going to be a married man.

He sighed with a smile and went downstairs. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and saw a picture of Goose in his uniform and his mother in a beautiful dress.

"Glad you guys are gonna be here." He said to himself. He smiled softly as he walked by and went to look at the venue Maverick put together. "You've outdone yourself." Rooster said with a smile.

Maverick just placed a chair down as he chuckled. "Thanks kid... it's the third wedding I've been too. Might as well make it glorious." Maverick said as he walked over to him.

"Sounds good to me." Rooster said as he thought of the wedding, and afterwards dancing with hangman while being in absolute bliss.

Maverick patted the kids shoulder as he walked by. He noticed a car pull up out front. "Go greet your dad... he's back home."

Rooster nodded and ran through the house to the front. He saw Ice getting out of his vehicle. Ice smiled softly as he heard Rooster run over to him. He suddenly was hugged tightly.

"Thank you for actually coming back on time." Rooster said. Ice hugged his boy back tightly and nodded. "I wouldn't miss this for the world. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

After a few hours, hangman showed up with his mother, father, and little sister. His older sister Joy couldn't make it. She was deployed overseas. She felt bad so apparently she was gonna sent them a gift.

Rooster happily greeted the seresin family. They all promptly gave him hugs, and some gave kisses on his cheek which he didn't mind.

He also met a new family member that wasn't mentioned before. Jakes brother.

He was a Commander in the Navy. He was previously top gun, and now was a commander of his aggressor squadron.

Commander Daniel Seresin, an F-35C pilot. One of the best pilots out there. Rooster glanced at Jake who didn't looked enthused by his brothers presence.

Daniel shook Roosters hand. "Nice to finally meet the gentleman who is marrying my brother." Daniel said as he shook Roosters hand strongly.

Rooster nodded. "It's nice to meet you too sir." He pulled his hand away as he looked at the clock. "Well!! It is 3:30! Everyone has been getting ready for a few hours, so, I think Jake and I need to go get dressed."

Rooster waved at the family and went upstairs with Jake. "You didn't mention a brother..." rooster said quietly.

"We don't talk." He said as the two got to their rooms. Rotated nodded a bit as he pulled out his dress whites.

Hangman stood there and stared at his dress whites. Rooster glanced at him as he got his things organized. "You okay?"

Hangman suddenly wiped his eyes and nodded. "Yeah... I'm alright." Rooster stood up straight as he noticed some tears.

He quickly walked over and looked at him. "Why are you crying?" He asked with a soft smile. Hangman chuckled and sniffled slightly.

"I can't tell everyone tour my boyfriend anymore." Hangman said jokingly as he covered his face. Rooster raised a brow as he gently moved hangman's hands away from his face.

"What's wrong..."

Hangman looked at him and sighed. "I'm finally getting married, to the man of my dreams. It all feels so fake and just not even real. I get to be a seresin-Bradshaw... I get to brag that you're my husband now."

Rooster smiled softly and hugged him. "And I can't wait. Till we part, we get to be together." He said with a smirk. "You're stuck with this pain in the ass."

Hangman simply laughed and sighed. "
It'll be worth it."

Eventually, the two got into their dress whites.

They looked at each other and just stood there in silence looking at each other.

They had seen each other in these uniforms a significant amount of times, but this time it was different.

These uniforms no longer just represented their service to their nation, but their marriage to each other.

Rooster extended his hand to Hangman. "Ready, Seresin?"

Hangman took his hand into his and chuckled. "Ready if you are, Bradshaw."

The two went downstairs together. Hangman's mother cheered with the family. Daniel only stood there before going outside where the reception would be.

Maverick stood there Ice and everyone else. The cheers echoed through the house and the sound of camera shutters cause rooster to look at Hangman.

Hangman was smiling as the two got to the bottom.

Maverick eventually got everyone outside so the two could walk down the aisle together.

The two stood behind closed doors and looked at each other. Rooster adjusted Hangman's cap as Hangman adjusted his ribbons.

"Ready?" Rooster said.

Hangman looked at him and simply nodded. "Are you?"

"I have been for a long long time... any last words for your last boyfriend?" Rooster said.

Hangman looked at him. "You are the best thing to happen to me to Henry. You made me feel alive, happy, and just like myself again. You brought me back to where in wanted to be. You were my saving Grace, mentally and physically. Thank you."

Rooster rubbed his cheek. "You were my hero. You being my last Boyfriend was a dream of mine, and here we are. You ready to start life together for the rest of forever?"

Hangman nodded as he opened the doors.

"Hell yeah... let's get it started."