Departing

Hangman walked downstairs with his bag packed and his hoodie on to cover the now new bite on his neck. He still has no idea what possessed Rooster but... he wasn't complaining.

Hangman walked over to his mother who was tearing up as he walked over. "Please come back again soon..." she said sadly.

"Ill be coming around more often. Hell, you guys should come visit me in Cali." He said as he hugged her tightly.

"We will Jake." She smiled softly as she kissed his cheek. Rooster was getting ready to leave when she crossed her arms.

"Mr. Bradshaw." Bradley nearly jumped and looked at her. "Going to leave without saying goodbye to basically your mother in law?" She said crossing her arms.

He looked at her shocked and then at Jake who was chuckling. Rooster chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Sorry..." he walked over and hugged her tightly.

"I can't wait to see you again. Maybe you'll be able to see Jake and I flying." He said as he pulled from the hug. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Absolutely. Can't wait to see you two flying." She looked at Hangman and he simply nodded and took Roosters bag and walked out of the house to their rental car. She chuckled and motioned rooster to follow her.

He looked at Hangman and then followed his mother. She opened her photo album and started to turn the pages to most recently.

She pulled out a picture of rooster and hangman sharing a kiss at the wedding. His eyes widened as he looked at the photo. She handed it to him and smiled.

"He was smiling during that kiss." She said softly. Rooster looked closely and saw that he was smiling. He smiled softly at the photo.

"He is madly in love you Bradley..." she said with a soft smile.

"Please make sure my baby boy comes to see me again... and I want you here with him." She said as she looked at him. He looked back at her and nodded slightly.

"I will..." he said.

She smiled softly and nodded. "I want to make sure I see him again before he really hurts himself in the sky." She said as Rooster tried to give her back the picture. She simply shook her head and handed him the picture back.

"I have a picture... this is yours. I figured this this was your twos first time being a couple... you'd like a picture." She said.

Rooster felt emotional towards this. "Thank you..." he said.

"You're welcome sweetheart... please know that just as I'm here for Jake, I'm here for you as well." She said as she stood and closed the album.

"Thank you again." He said as he stood.

"You're welcome. Now!" She said as Hangman started to walk towards them. "I need a picture of my boys." She smiled as she grabbed her camera off of the dining table.

"Oh humor me!" She said with a laugh.

The two looked at each other and posed with smiles for her. The camera clicked, and then rooster kissed him for the second photo.

This time, he was smiling.

The two then made it to the car and started to drive to the airport. Rooster drove this time.

Hangman took a video of them driving by the ocean. Rooster smiled softly and played music on the radio. Hangman looked at him slightly. "So..."

"So...." Rooster responded with a faint smirk.

"Are we a thing?" hangman asked as he looked out the window. Rooster tapped the wheel and chuckled.

"I don't know. You tell me, Hangman." He said with a smirk.

"Damn letting me make decisions. Love to see it. Yes. Yes we are." He said with a chuckle.

"Good. Cause I was hoping you'd say that that." Rooster said as he pulled onto the highway.

"Nice to know, and... I think we need to keep this on the down low from everyone." Hangman said as he turned his phone.

"Agreed. Coyote, Fanboy, Payback, and Bob will lose their minds." Rooster said as he watched the lanes he merged into.

"Alright. And Phoenix already knows." Hangman said .

"How the hell does she know before Coyote?" Rooster said almost in shock.

"Because we kinda chatted about it when we were crashed." He said as he thought back to night where he vented to her.

Rooster was legitimately surprised. "Damn."

"Yeah.." rooster smiled softly.

Phoenix finally finished cleaning her apartment as she grabbed her keys to go pick up Bob from the hospital.

She pulled on a tank top, sweats, and her sneakers. Quickly, she got her keys and walked down to her car.

As she started to walk down the hall a door swung open right in front of her. "Natashaaa." A voice said as Coyote peeked his head out.

"Yes?" She said as she crossed her arms. "Where you goin?" He said being nosy.

"I'm going to pick up Bob from the hospital. Why?" She asked back.

"Can we come?" he said as literally Payback and Fanboy stuck their heads out and smiled. She sighed and nodded. They all cheered and high fives as if they had hit their targets officially.

"Come on children. Let's go get our injured guy." She said as she walked down the stairs of the barracks.
The three followed behind her like ducklings. She just chuckled and unlocked her car.

She got into the drivers seat and texted Bob she was on his way. He simply read the message and didn't respond. She frowned slightly at that, but, she ignored it and started the car.

The three crammed themselves in the back as She adjusted her car.

"Payback... why are you so freaking giant..." fanboy said as he quickly realized he hated being in the middle of the back seat.

"You only asking that cause you wish you were this tall and buff." He said as he teased his back seater. Fanboy kicked his leg.

"Ow!" Payback said annoyed. Coyote sighed and Leaned his head back. "I miss hangman... speaking of which, where is he?"

Phoenix simply backed out of her parking spot and drove to the hospital. She put her sunglasses on and sighed as she listened to the three in the back arguing like children.

"And this... this is why my back seater is Bob..." she mumbled as she pulled into the hospital parking lot. She was excited to see him.

She was so worried for the past three days.

Now she finally gets to see him... and talk to him for the first time since they've been on land.