Bad Weather

Ice sent rescue helicopters to the crash.

He had phone calls ringing all through his office. He had Phoenix, Junior, and Reaper seated in his office.

He was on the phone with the Secretary of defense requesting assistance from the Atlantic division.

He hung up and sat on his seat. "We need to evacuate the civilians off this island." He said as he wrote some things down. He didn't think this was going to happen so soon.

"Just so you know, Admiral, my squadron and I moved our jets to the east side of the island so that they wouldn't be so easily located since Hickam is a target." She said.

He nodded. "Thank you... I will inform all inbound fighters to land on that side of the island." Ice held his head and got up and looked outside.

"How many hours away were they when you found them..." ice said.

"At the time they were 3 hours out from when USS Carl Vinson was. The ship was about 4 hours out." She said. Ice nodded. "And this was two hours ago. This gives us five hours." He rubbed his neck and picked up the phone.

"Yes, please connect me to the Air Forces chief of staff." He said as he watched smoke start to rise over the horizon.

"Hello sir. This is Fleet Admiral Tom Kazansky. How many C-130s can you spare?" He asked. He nodded. "Thank you sir. We're evacuating the island of Oahu, so we appreciate your assistance... thank you." He hung up.

"We have 50 C-130s being sent out way. We need to get as many civilians off this island as we can. But I don't think we will make it..." ice said.

He picked up his phone and called Top Gun. He waited and watched out the window. "Mav.. h-already?! Thank you. Thank you. When were they dispatched? Two hours ago? They'll be here in 2 more? Awesome. Thank you. Love you too." He hung up.

"Well, you three are currently my only fighter pilots. I need you on constant patrol of the island. No one is allowed near if they don't have an American flag on their plane."

They ran out and got a car down to the east of the island. Ice took a deep breath and looked at his picture of Mav and him.

"We got this..."

Rooster and Hangman were the first to arrive. Then Coyote and Payback who had fanboy in tow.

"Alright we're here. Where s they defens-" dinner a fighter flew up between the group.

"This is the US Navy! Identify yourselves or be shot down!" Phoenix said seriously.

"Phoenix! It's us! We're from Top Gun!" Hangman said quickly.  Phoenix suddenly realized and sighed in relief.

"Thank god... we have to prepare for a fleet of six destroyers coming here in about an hour." She said as the helicopter from the USS Carl Vinson arrived.

The C-130s started to arrive as well. They were en route somewhere else and were redirected to Hawaii.

"Tower to Phoenix." The ground team said.

"Tower go ahead." She said.

"The radar plane says that the fleet has stopped moving.  There is bad weather moving in, so we might have an opportunity since they do not have aircraft." Phoenix sighed in relief.

"Good. Tell the C-130s to move out when the weather gets bad to cover them. Those planes can handle it." She said as she flew with the group around the island.

"Wowwww! Look at Phoenix giving orders!" Rooster said as he scanned the sky.

"I bet Ice places her in charge of all aircraft departing and arriving." Payback said.

"He did. I give the order to shoot to kill." She said seriously. "Okay, there's our bad weather. Land on the east side of the island." She said as she lead them there.

Everyone landed and parked their planes in hangars that looked rundown. Phoenix jumped out of her plane and was suddenly was suddenly tackled by all of them.

She stumbled and realized it had been awhile since she had seen them. She hugged them tight and smiled tiredly.

"It's good seeing you all..." she said.

They all pulled from the hug and nodded. "It's good to see you too..." rooster said with a small sigh of relief. He knew the aircraft carrier blew up, but he didn't know if she got off safely.

She sighed and nodded. "Let's get back to the base." She said as she walked out to the hangar. Junior pulled a truck up. "Everyone in the back, I got gear inside the truck."

Everyone got into the trunk. There was bag for all of them. They each had a gun, and a sack. Phoenix nodded as they drove top speed back to the headquarters.

They got to the base and went up to Ices office. He was on the phone. He had finally gotten the president to go back to the White House.

"Yes, we're using the bad weather as a cover for the planes. Yes... yes... thank you. Okay. I appreciate it." He sighed and hung up. He took his meds as the others came.

"Good you're all here..." he said with relief in his voice.

"I need you all to be on standby. Also, I need one pilot to fly the F-35 as a stealth covert mission to see what they're doing." Ice said. Everyone looked at Phoenix.

She looked at them and sighed. "Got it. I'll take the F-35 up." She walked out of the room. "Phoenix!" Rooster said as he chased after her.

"I'm gonna see you off." He said as he walked with her down to the gear room.

She pulled gear on and grabbed a helmet. She was actually training to switch to the F-35 so this was a good thing in a way.

She walked down to the plane and stood in front of it. She looked at Rooster. He smiled sadly at her.

"You're the best of us, Natasha..." he said looked at the plane. "Get over there, and come back safely. Okay?" She teared up and hugged him.

"Will you wait out here for me... when I get back." She said tearfully.

He hugged her, and was basically picking her up.

"I'll be right here waiting when I hear you over the radio." she nodded and let him go as he put her down.

He saluted her. She saluted back and climbed into the jet.

She started the plane, causing the engine to roar. She did her checks and went over to the runway.

"Hickam Traffic, F-35 6 departing runway 09." She said as she hooked her mask in.

"Safe travels Lieutenant."

She placed full power and raced down the runway and raced down where the enemy's fleet.

Ice looked at her go into the clouds.

"I'm promoting her when she gets back."