Finale

- 12-15 Years Later -

A jet roared over North Island and then two more followed suit.

"Come on you two! Catch up!" Rooster said as he chuckled. His new students could barely catch up to him.

"Sir we can't catch you!" One said.

"Are you gonna tell the enemy that?!" Rooster said as he suddenly dove and raced behind them. He was about to say fights on when he got interrupted.

"Admiral Bradshaw, there is someone here to see you. Direct orders are given to you to land." The air traffic controller said.

Rooster chuckled and sighed. "You guys all are so lucky. Head in to land."

Rooster went and landed. His canopy opened as he saw someone walking over to him with dress uniform on.

He raised a brow but then smiled.

Oh he knew who that was.

He climbed out and continued to do his after flight checks. He quickly finished when he suddenly heard the lovely shrieks from two children.

"Uncle Rooster!" Two twins said in unison. He smiled bright and turned. "Gabriella! Tommy! My favorite niece and nephew!" He said as he gathered them both into his arms and hugged them both. Despite them being his height, he was able to pick them up.

"We missed you!" They said excitedly.

Rooster chuckled. "I missed you both! Hey hey... is this scary lady right here, your mom?" He said with a smirk.

Phoenix rolled her eyes under her service cap. "Yes it is..." she said as a smile appeared. Rooster put the kids down and hugged her tightly.

"How are you COMPACFLT?" He said with a chuckle. He flicked her three star admiral ranks. She tighten the hug.

"Good. It's good to be back here though." She said as she pulled from the hug. Bob walked over and smiled as he saw Rooster. Rooster smiled and hugged him tight.

"There's the ball of sunshine of the group." Rooster teased. Bob chuckled and somehow got out of his grip.

"How's being the Secretary of Education, Mr. Washington.." rooster teased.

"It's actually quite enjoyable." He said as his twins came over and asked him some questions. Rooster smiled softly.

"Good. Good..." rooster said admiring the two.

"Hey... how's Nicole? I haven't seen her since her graduation from the Naval Academy." Phoenix said curiously. Rooster chuckled and looked at his F-18.

"She's followed in her fathers footsteps. Here... follow me." He motioned the family back into the building and went over to a hangar.

Hangman was teaching. "What is the number one rule you have when you have a wing... man..." hangman said as he heard the door open into the hangar.

None of the students turned around. Hangman smirked and chuckled. "Room, Atten-hut!" Hangman said as he crossed his arms.

"Aviators, I want to introduce you to the only female ace in this nations history, the first female COMPACFLT, one of the craziest pilots I have ever met, and the most decorated mother I have ever met Vice Admiral Natasha "Phoenix" Trace. A person I would go into combat with any day." He said with a bright smile.

She walked over to him. He stepped to the side letting her stand in front of the class. She looked at them all and then spotted Nicole. She smiled softly.

"As you were." She said.

She looked at the group and saw more women in the room. She felt pride because of that.