Break-in

Bob got to the battleship and getting suited up for the mission as Hangman came in. "Bob?! What's happening?"

"I'm heading onto the ship to find Maverick. You're coming with. The battleship has six more coming in behind it, so,  the rest of the group including Iceman are currently doing recon. They'll be here shortly." Bob said as he was fitted with an stealth suit.

Hangman was shocked but nodded as he was getting suited. "So... are we turning into Navy seals for an evening?"

"Yeah... we just need to get in, find maverick, get him off the ship as the jets come in to blow up the main battleship. Once we step foot on the boat, we have 45 minutes." Bob said calmly as he was given some small weapons .

"Damn... isn't this going to be great." hangman said as he grabbed two pistols.

"Yep... let's get going man." The two went onto the ramp and was met by cyclone. "By request of the COMPACFLT, Bob is in charge of this mission, and your group is over there wanting to say their goodbyes." Cyclone said as Bob was suddenly hugged by Phoenix who ran over.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her head. "I'll be back. I promise you that..." he said. She teared up and nodded as she pulled from the hug and looked at him. "Good. Cause if you don't... let's not talk about that." She said with a sad smile.

He nodded and kissed her cheek as he said another goodbye and walked down to the helicopter.

Hangman saw rooster and walked over to him. Rooster looked at him and sighed softly. "Making things difficult as always aren't you Seresin?"

Hangman chuckled softly and nodded. "Honestly,
I am... aren't I, Bradshaw?" Rooster just reached over and kissed his softly.

Hangman kissed him back. "Come back okay?" Rooster said sadly. Hangman nodded. "I will. I'm too good to not come back." He said his farewell and walked over to the helicopter and sat next to Bob.

Bob took a deep breath as Hangman did as well.

"We got this..." hangman said as the helicopter lifted off.

"Yes... yes we do." Bob said.

Maverick laid in his cell. He winced as he looked around. Earlier he had heard some fighters which had made him very hopeful.

He has been beaten up really bad since he had contacted Ice, but he thought it was worth it. His nose was bleeding, and he really couldn't feel his rib cage.

He took deep breaths against the pain and focused on going home.

Bob and Hangman were dropped off in the ocean about 3 miles away from the ship. Bob quickly Learned that hangman hates saltwater, and will tell that fact to everyone and anyone who will listen, which was hilarious.

"Okay! Let's go... the ship should meet us halfway." Bob said as he started swimming. Hangman just groaned and followed along.

After a short amount of time, the ship met them halfway and they quickly climbed up a ladder that lead them to where the planes where underneath. Bob took of his swimming gear and so did Hangman, and chucked them into the ocean.

The two stayed in the darker areas of the ship. Hangman stopped when he saw the jets that were in here. "Oh shit... Bob..." Bob looked and frowned.

"5th gen fighters..." Bob looked around for the system that helped the hangar managers pull the planes up to the ramp.

Hangman found it and walked over to it and cut all the wires in the system. "Good..." Bob said. "And if they have any on deck, I highly doubt there's as many up there as there is down here." Hangman nodded and followed Bob up a ladder.

The two climbed until they got to an area with people. The two walked causally through the people. Not one person noticed them.

Eventually the duo thought that they would definetly need to steal uniforms, so, they promptly knocked out two soldiers and dragged over to an area where no one could see they.

"Bob... be honest with me. Did you want to be a navy seal?" Hangman asked. Bob chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, but I discovered I was more built for being a navigator." He said with a chuckle as he pulled on the enemy uniform over his. Hangman nodded and chuckled.

The two used the IDs on the uniforms to get through to the top deck which is where Maverick was.

The two were walking until they got stopped. "Excuse me, we need your call signs for verification." Hangman was about to attack the guy.

"Bagman and Shooter." Bob said confidently. The man looked at his roster. "Hm.. okay. The commander is busy with the POW. Wait by the door until he's done." The two nodded and stood at attention by the door.

They had about 20 minutes to get maverick out of there. And the moment they were done they had to sent a flare up to inform their radar plane that the dagger squad can move in.

The man walked out wiping his hands. He looked at Bob and Hangman. "Get rid of him." He said.

"Yes sir." Hangman said. The man walked away as the two rushed in. "Maverick!" Bob said in a loud whisper.

Maverick winced and looked slightly. "Bob?" Hangman ran over with a flashlight and saw how beat up Mav was. "Oh my gosh..." the two of them said.

"I'm going to find a dinghy. Stay here with Mav." Bob said as he loaded his gun. Hangman nodded and pulled a first aid out of his bag. "Okay, hurry up we have 15 minutes."

Bob nodded and ran out and started looking for a boat on the side of the ship so they can get off safely. A Solider pointed at Bob and then a group of four people started walking towards him. "Shit..." he walked behind something.

He suddenly was tackled by the edge of the ship. He winced and kicked the guy off the ship. Another ran towards him, Bob put a silencer on his gun and shot the guy before pulling him out of view.

"There isn't a boat..." he said as he ran back. As he walked someone pulled him to a walkway with a knife at his neck. Bob grabbed their arm and elbowed them. He grabbed their knife and cut the person with it, and then knocked them out.

His neck was bleeding slightly as he saw the last guy by the door where Hangman was. He walked up behind him shot him and dragged him into the room where Hangman was.

"Bob!? You alright?!" Hangman said as he finished patching Maverick up.

"Yeah... but there is no boat. We need to find another way off." Bob said as he pushed the guy he shot against the wall.

"Is there a helicopter out there?" Hangman said as he helped Maverick up.

"Yeah..." Bob said.

"We could hijack a pilot..." hangman said. "Mav, can you fly a helicopter?"

"Sadly... no."

Hangman looked at Bob. "You?"

"Actually... yeah." Bob said. Both maverick and hangman looked at him shocked. "Really?"

"Yeah, I have a helicopter license from before the academy."

"Well you're gonna get us the hell out of here then"