Flirt

Everyone made it to the bar and started to party. Bob smiled as he was ushered in. He took his jacket off and cap.

"Drinks are on me tonight! Only for those in uniform."  Maverick said with a chuckle as Bob sat at the bar.  Bob walked around wondering where Phoenix went. He actually noticed all the ladies from their detachment just... disappeared.

"Where did-"

Maverick patted his shoulder. "Bob... you're gonna learn this about women. They like looking good. Especially for those they're trying to catch the attention of." Maverick said with a chuckle.

Some of the women in the detachment came in all dressed up. He shrugged and just looked at his phone.  As he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turns and sees this blonde woman smiling at him.

"I heard you're the back seater from the ceremony today." Bob nodded. "I, uh... yes." He was confused. The woman was flirting with him and he was not really having it.

As he was talking to this lady, Phoenix walked in as Bob took a sip of his drink. He saw her and then choked on his drink.

Her hair was was down and she was wearing a red dress. Phoenix saw him and the lady who wasn't leaving him alone.

Phoenix walked over and stepped between the girl and him. "Sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to be late." She said as she kissed his cheek. Bob looked at her and nodded.

"You're alright." He said going with it. The woman turned red and ran off. Bob looked at her and then cleared his throat.

"You look rather nice..." he said as he looked at her.

He noticed she was wearing red lipstick and some eyeshadow.

"Right back at you." She said with a chuckle. She ordered a drink and then looked at him. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"What?" She said. He snapped back to reality and chuckled, his confidence was growing.

"Trying to see... if I should the very pretty girl sitting next to me to dance?" He said as he got up. Phoenix raise a brow as he took her hand carefully.

"She probably will say yes..."

The two walked over to where everyone else was dancing. Payback and Fanboy watched and chuckled. "He's becoming confident."

Rooster smirked at Bob and cheering him in the distance with Hangman.

Bob thought she look spectacular, so he felt like spoiling her. He brought her close and danced with her slowly. He spun her carefully and just took deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" She asked him with worry in her voice. Bob looked at her.

"Oh I am doing just fine." He said with a chuckle. She realized and touched the side of his neck. He took a deep breath again. He was lucky they were dancing in a crowd.

He didn't need his fellow teammate teasing him. Phoenix smirked and went to kiss his neck ever so slightly.

"Natasha..." he said before she could. "I wouldn't do that right now..." he said as he grabbed her wrist. She raised a brow and looked at him.

"Implying we can do this later?" She said.

His face turned slightly red. "Only if you wan-"

"Yes... yes I do." She smirked as continued to dance with him. Bob was flustered, like badly flustered. He stepped off the dance floor and went to the restrooms to hide for a moment.

Phoenix chuckled to herself. "Cute..." she turned and saw another gentleman who wanted to dance with her. She shrugged and nodded.

Hangman and Rooster noticed that Bob ran away and chased after him. "Why would he run away?!" Hangman said.

"He's flustered man. He's met a girl who literally can dominate him." He said as they walked into the restrooms.

"Bob?" Rooster said as he tried not to laugh.

"Yes?" They heard. Hangman went down to the very last stall and opened it. Bob was just sitting there covering his face. Even his ears were red.

"Dangggg. She got you good. What did she say?" Rooster asked as he closed the stall.

"It started with what she did first." Bob said as he lifted his face from his hands. "She touched my neck slightly and then went to kiss my neck... THEN! I told her not right now And she's all like "so are you implying later?"' Hangman laughed in shock.

"Are you implying later?" Rooster asked even more curiously. Bob had no idea. "Maybe? I don't know..."

Rooster chuckled. "You are hopeless-" he heard a crash outside the bathroom. The three of them got up and walked out.

Phoenix was yelled at a guy. "You cannot touch me!"She said not being silent. The yelled back at her and raise his hand.  Bobs whole personality switched.

He walked over and kicked the guys legs and knocked him down. Bob caught his wrist and twisted it behind his back. "Hey man... don't mess with my girlfriend." He said quietly enough for the guy to hear.

Bob shoved him into a table as he motioned for Phoenix to stay behind him.

The guy yelled and tackled Bob into the bar. Bob punched the guy and sighed as the guy fell.

"Damn..." he said as he shook his hand. His hair was no longer combed back and his white uniform was a mess now.

"Shit..." he said with a sigh. He noticed everyone looking at him. They all cheered As some other guys dragged the knocked out guy out.  Bob didn't see what the big deal was, but he rushed over to Phoenix.

"Are you okay?" He said with a calm worried voice. "Yeah... yeah I'm fine." She said as she grabbed a napkin and wiped a small bit of blood off his cheek.

"I uh.. think the glass got you just a bit." She said as if she was nervous.

"Ah... well thank you." He said as he let her wipe the blood off. He stood up straight as she finished. He looked outside and saw the moon was out.

"Hey... would you like to go for a walk with me?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded. She took her heels off cause she knew Sand was a nightmare.

"We will be right back." He told the groups.

"Uh huh..."