Two

Rooster and his little family got all dressed up.

Nicole was in a little blue dress with her hair in pigtails.

Rooster was in a collared shirt with dress pants and converse. Hangman wore a similar but with vans.

Now? Where are they going?

Phoenixes baby shower. The entire dagger squad was going to be there, hangman's family, and Maverick.

Phoenix knew ice wasn't going to be there, but she was going to include him somehow.

Rooster and Hangman arrived with gifts. They got the family a baby bouncing chair thing, alongside with some baby clothes as well.

Nicole brought a teddy bear with her cause she was adamant about bringing some sort of gift, and she told rooster and hangman she had to bring something, and how could they refuse...

They all got inside and cheered as they saw Phoenix in a flowy dress. She still kept her hair short, and was wearing earrings.

"Hi Bradley!" She said with a smile. Rooster went over and hugged her. "Hey Nat." He pulled from the hug and just and admired how his sister was just glowing.

"Pregnancy is a good look on you." He said as Nicole ran over. Hangman was in tow. She smiled softly and chuckled.

"Thank you. I'm enjoying it a lot. So is Bob... he can't wait to hold them." She said with a soft smile.

"I bet. Where do you want us to put our superior gifts at?" He said as hangman came over with his gift.

"Ah! On the table in the living room." She said. The group nodded and headed over there. Phoenix saw everyone just chatting and felt a joy roll over her shoulders. The fact that they all were about to make it, made her happy.

Suddenly Maverick walked in. He paused and looked at Phoenix. She had rosy cheeks, a smile on her face, and was glowing.

He took a picture and sent it to Bob. She turned and saw him. She smiled and waddled over. "Hi dad!" She said excitedly.

"Hello! Look at you!" He said with a chuckle as he hugged her.

She hugged him and smiled. "Look at me? The seven month pregnant woman?" She said with a chuckle.

"The very beautiful seven month pregnant woman standing in front of me." He said with a chuckle.

" thank you." She said with a smile. He kissed her head and looked around.

"Where do I put my gift at?" He asked.

"On the table that hangman and rooster are at." She said pointing at their direction. He nodded and headed over.

Soon everything gathered together to watch her open the gifts. Bob picked them blindfolded for her.

"First gift is frommm... fanboy!" Bob said as he handed it to his wife. She smiled and opened it.

"Oh my gosh!" She said as she pulled it out of the box. It was a beautiful baby mobile with planes and helicopters on it. "It's so cute! Thank you!" She said as she showed Bob.

"You're welcome! Payback and I picked it out." Fanboy said with a smile.

"It's gorgeous." She said affectionately. Fanboy simply smiled.

She placed it down carefully and waited for Bob to pick the next gift.

"Next gift is from... Coyote!" Bob said as he handed her the box. She held it and carefully undid the ribbon.

She pulled out a little pajama flight suit. "This is so damn cute! Bob, we could do family photos in our flight suits now!" She said with a bright smile.

"That will be a lot of fun!" He said as everyone chuckled.

"Thank you so much Coyote, this is so adorable." She said with a smile.

He simply nodded. "I'm glad you like it."

"Next gift is from Hangman and Rooster!"
Bob handed her two boxes.

She opened Hmagmans first. She looked confused and then realized it was a plane baby bouncer. She just laughed.

"Hun, I think we have future pilots on our hands at this point." She said as she showed him. He chuckled and nodded.

"I thought we already agreed on them becoming pilots" he said with a chuckle. She rolled her eyes as she opens roosters.

It was a bunch of baby clothes. Some had planes, flowers, bees, rockets, rainbows, and the word Navy on them. Phoenix giggled and smiled.

"Thank you you both for this. We needed more baby clothes." She said with a smile. Rooster loved how happy she was.

He simply nodded. "No problem. We figured you'd like them." Rooster said as Hangman nodded in agreement.

Nicole ran over to Phoenix and handed her the Teddy bears she brought. "Here!! There is a bear for each of them!" Phoenix held them and kissed Nicole's head.

"Thank you dear."

Then it was Mavericks gifts turn.

She held the box and opened it carefully.

She saw two mini flight jackets. She smiled softly at them and lifted them up and showed everyone.

"These are beautiful Mav." She said. Maverick nodded.

"Ice thought they were perfect, and so did I. He wanted you to know that he wanted to be here, but he is too weak to do anything right now. But, he told me to tell you he is proud of you. He is so happy you're able to have a family while being an important figure in the navy." Maverick said.

Phoenix teared up and nodded. "Thank you... and I want to say thank you for being my father and the grandfather to my little babies. I couldn't have asked for a better family like you all." She said as she looked down.

"You guys know that I lost my brother and father in the marines, and my own mother isn't here for anything, not even my wedding. You all showed me what family means, and what it means to be cherished by the people in it. I'm excited for my children to meet you all and have the same feelings one day." She says proudly.

"And we all can't wait to cherish them one day."