Gazing

The group eventually went back to the house and made the ultimate decision to go into the pool. Bobs mother wanted to participate so, Phoenix helped her downstairs and let her sit by the pool and put her feet in the water.

All the others got into their trunks and went swimming. Phoenix was sitting by Mrs. Floyd making sure she didn't fall in.

Phoenix had her swimsuit on underneath, but she felt an urge to take care of this lady.

Bob was watching the two. His heart melted as he saw their interactions, and how patient phoenix was with her.

He... he was deeply in love.

"Yo! Phoenix! You joining us?!!" Hangman said as he splashed water at rooster.

"Yeah! One second!" She said as she looked at Mrs. Floyd. "Do you need anything else ma'am?"

"No sweetheart, go enjoy yourself." She said with a smile. Phoenix nodded and stood up, and pulled her shirt and shorts off.

She had a cute bikini that was blue with white polka dots. Bob caught himself staring, but was then tackled into the water by Coyote and Fanboy.

Phoenix let her hair down and laughed as Rooster splashed her. She covered her face and then proceeded to tackled him into the pool.

He promptly dragged her down with him. The two came up coughing but laughing at the same time. Rooster splashed her a bit more until hangman and payback started attacking him.

She made her way to more calm waters. She relaxed a bit until Bob popped up in front of her. She jumped slightly. "Don't do that." She said with a chuckle.

"Ah alright, I won't do it again." He said with a chuckle. He wrapped his arms around her and just looked at her. His gaze was pure love.

"You okay?" Phoenix asked. He simply nodded. "Yeah... just realizing how lucky I am..." she blushed slightly and sighed.

"You have no idea how lucky I am." She said as she kissed his cheek. He turned his head and kissed her gently.

She was surprised by the gentleness. "You're really in a good mood..." she said quietly.

"Yeah... just been thinking that's why." He said. She grazed her lips against his ever so slightly. "About what..."

"Of all of the possibilities." He said. Her eyes were confused by that.

"Don't worry..." he said. "I'll explain later." He chuckled when suddenly they were splashed big time. Phoenix gasped and held onto Bob.

"Hey!" He said.

Hangman snickered. "We aren't in the mood to watch you both have a moment right now..." Phoenix frowned. "Well... time to get you now."

Maverick watched the group play around as he sat next to Ice in their own lounge chairs. Ice was half asleep which was weird for this time.

"You okay Ice?" Maverick asked. Ice just nodded and continued to be on his way to sleep. Maverick looked at him and checked his temperature with the back of his hand.

"Sweetheart, you're really warm..." Maverick said as he helped Ice up. Ice was weak, and tired. Maverick frowned as ice struggled to stand.

"Anything hurt?" Mav asked.

"Just my chest a bit... it's nothing..."Ice said. Maverick frowned. "It's something, you have a fever. Come on." He carefully took Ice up to his room and stayed with him.

Ice started to feel better as he laid in the bed. He simply held Mavericks hand as he felt himself falling asleep.

"Pete... you can go hangout with the kids, I don't want the Senator tearing them apart... I'll jsut sleep." Ice said as he felt himself drifting to sleep.

Maverick was going to protest but he sighed. "Okay. Text me if you need anything okay?" He kissed his head and covered him with a blanket before starting to leave the room.

"Love you, Pete..." Ice said.

"Love you, Tom."

Hangman and Rooster headed up to their rooms. They waved goodnight as everyone else started to get out except for Bob and Phoenix.

Maverick figured they would want a moment to themselves so he took Bobs mother back up to their room.

Phoenix stayed there by Bob. She looked at him and rubbed his cheeks and sighed. "Finally... quiet." She said.

Bob nodded in agreement as he looked at her. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back.

She broke the kiss slightly and saw the reoccurring loving smile and gaze. "Robert Floyd, I have never seen a person so smitten. You've been like this all day." She said with a chuckle.

He chuckled and sighed. "You're just imaging things my love." She simply replied in laughter. He suddenly hugged her and hid his head in her neck.

"Just realizing how important you are to me." He said quiet. She rubbed his head and smiled softly. "You're too sweet..."

Bob smiled softly and looked at her. "Right back at cha."

Hangman and Rooster sat on their bed looking at tux's they were thinking of wearing to their wedding. Hangman wanted to wear a white suit and rooster would counter with an all black suit.

"Should Either one of us have a bouquet?" Hangman asked rooster. Rooster thought. "We totally could and have a bouquet toss for the guys and gals." Rooster said.

"Perfect! Thankfully the wedding isn't going to be giant like my sister's. On the beach, with family and it's gonna be just perfect." Hangman said as he turned and looked at Rooster with a soft smile.

"It would be perfect even if it was in my backyard." Rooster said as he simply gazed at the enthusiasm in his eyes.

"Very true... but my mother would kill me." Hangman said as he closed and magazine and sighed.

"We really have come a long way huh..." hangman said thinking back to their first interaction. Rooster knew he was thinking back to their first moments together.

He simply chuckled and nodded. "We have... now, we have to get some sleep."

Hangman turned off the light moved in close to Rooster.

"Sounds good to me."