Night

The two walked hand in hand as the waved lulled on and off in the dark.

The two needed a breather from everything, so he figured a walk would be nice. She squeezed his hand slightly as she prepared to say something.

"Did... did you mean what you said?" She said. Now that confused bob. He's said a few things.

"Which thing?" He said as he turned and looked at her. She was blushing but since he blocked the moon in front of her.

"That you loved me..." she said as she looked at him. He had told her that when she was unconscious

"You heard me say that?" He said shocked. "Yes... it was the first thing I heard in awhile...." She said as Bob looked at her. He was nervous now. He didn't know how to approach this.

She sighed as she started to leave. "Nevermind."

"Wait!" He said as he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. "I... I do..."

Her eyes widened. He leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He broke the kiss slightly. "I've loved you for awhile... ever since our first class at top gun. I knew I want you to be somehow besides me or me besides you..." he said quickly.

He was confessing.

"And I'm going to be honest. I've never met a girl as kind, beautiful, smart, loving, strong, and dedicated like. You were like... like an explosion in my life. A good explosion." He said as he rubbed her cheek.

She teared up at the words.

"You made me want to fight to by your sid-" she just kissed him again as she teared up. He deepened the kiss and pulled her waist closer to him. She broke the kiss slightly.

"All of you..." she said quietly. "Made me fall in love with you..." she said lovingly.

His face turned red slightly as he turned his head and sighed. "Bob... Robert..." she said softly.

"Sorry... I don't like being flustered." He said .

"It's cute..." she said with a chuckle. He chuckled and looked at her. "As long as you think it's cute." He said with a soft smile as he saw more people coming outside.

"Hey.. let's head back inside. Enjoy everyone company for a little bit longer." He said as he took her hand into his. She nodded as she followed him.

He offered to hold her heels, which she let him of course.

They got back inside and all of the guys in their group looked at Phoenix. She gave them a small thumbs up. They all secretly cheered.

Rooster looked over at the piano and got up and quietly made his way over. He opened it and started playing his literal theme song.

Everyone immediately jumped up and started dancing with smiles and drinks in hand. Bob and Phoenix stayed by the bar.

Bob held her hand as they sat at the bar. He noticed her hands were a bit smaller than his. He chuckled and kissed them As the music played.

Eventually everyone was getting ready to go back. Bob and Phoenix waved goodbye and got into their car. Everyone else was getting ready to go.

Bob backed out of the parking lot and headed back to their barracks.

Phoenix was a bit nervous. She didn't know if he was serious about what he said earlier.

Eventually they got to the barracks and he walked ahead of her to unlock the door. She walked in after him and placed her heels on the ground. "Well..." she said as she walked over to him. She touched his waist slightly which made him look at her.

His glasses were off as he looked at her. She grabbed his collar and brought him down and kissed him. Bob kissed her back as he picked her up and took her to their room.

He was being careful of her injury. He hovered on top of her not missing a beat. He broke the kiss slightly and looked at her.

She was faintly surprised by how he picked her up. "You're stronger than you look..." she said with a small smirk.

"You're not the only one who works out... Natasha." He leaned down and kissed her neck as she leaned her head to the side. She suddenly pushed him onto the side which caused him to fall onto the bed.

She stood up and sat on his lap and kissed his neck, and bit his neck gently. He gripped the blanket as she did. He closed his eyes and and relaxed.

She moved her hand under his uniform as they heard a knock at the front door. He groaned and kissed her as he stood up.

He looked obvious, but he didn't care. He opened the door enough for whoever was there to see only him.

It was Fanboy. His mouth dropped. "Y-you..."

"Yes... I am busy at the moment. What do you need?" Bob said.

"Here... you left your wallet at the bar." Bob took it.

"Thank you." He closed the door and tossed his wallet on the couch. He walked back to his room and took off is uniform shirt as Phoenix looked at him.

"I'm sorry... no more interruptions?" He asked her.

She smirked and looked at him.

"No more..."

The next morning, Phoenix woke up last. She quickly discovered Bob wasn't next to her in the bed. She sat up and looked around.

"Bob?" She said quietly. She saw his uniform was still on the ground. But then she knew immediately where he was by sniffing the air.

He came into her room with a plate of food and coffee. "Morning." He said with a soft smile. His hair was a mess, he had scratches on his back and kiss marks all over his neck.

She covered her face in embarrassment. "You aren't wearing a tank top today right?" she asked randomly.

"Uhh... I'm gonna say no." he said with a chuckle. She sighed in relief that he wasn't clueless. He sat by her side as she sat up and started to eat.

He was messing around on his phone. "I have a weird question..." he asked her with a smile.

"Okay." She said as she looked at him. "Kiss me?"

She chuckled and turned his head towards her and kissed him. He kissed her back with a smile. "May I take a picture? I need a wallpaper for my phone." He said teasingly.

She chuckled and nodded. "Of course." She kissed him again and he took a picture. Except he put his phone down and held her cheek.

She broke the kiss slightly as someone knocked at the door. "I love you..." she said. His heart fluttered at that.

"I love you too..."