Six

4:00 am

A few weeks later, Bob woke up in his and Phoenixes house in the Lovely early hours.

He turned to look for Phoenix but noticed she wasn't there. He raised a brow and got up as he heard a commotion in the bathroom.

He walked over and peeked in. Phoenix was on the ground in front of the toilet. Her morning sickness was killing her a lot recently.

He simply sat  next to her and rubbed her back. She mumbled something but he simply just nodded his head and kissed her head.

"Do you want me to put your blanket in the dryer so it's warm and fluffy?" He asked her. She simply nodded. She was very quiet when she was sick, and Bob didn't like that.

He quickly got up, grabbed her blanket, and tossed it in the dryer. He sat there by the dryer waiting for it to finish until she came over to the laundry room with some of her clothes that needed to be washed.

"Hun, you should get back to bed instead of doing laundry..." he said as he walked over and rubbed her back gently. She just leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her, comforting her.

"You did this to me..." she said tiredly.

"Yes I did and I'm sorry." He chuckled tiredly.

"Don't apologize. You're giving me a family." She said as she stayed against him. He felt bad but then had an idea.

"Natasha, if you go to bed we can go shopping in a few hours." He said lovingly. She looked at him and pouted.

"I don't wanna sleep."

"Hun... it's 4:00 am. You need to at least sleep till 8:00." She sighed and nodded.

"Fine..." she kissed his cheek and walked back over to their room. Bob got her blanket and wrapped her in it, and then started to do some cleaning around the house.

6:00 am

Bob did the laundry, cleaned the bathrooms and cleaned the living room. He sighed tiredly and went back to their room and passed out.

Phoenix sat up and glanced over at him. She took his glasses off his face and got up to go down to the kitchen.

She saw all the chores he did and smiled softly. "Imma make him breakfast." She opened the fridge and got out some stuff to make food.

7:00 am

Bob woke up to the smell of something sweet in the air. He sat up slowly and walked to the kitchen. It was light out now so, he felt more awake. He saw Phoenix placing some French toast on a plate.

He watched in surprise. She looked at him with her hair down and wearing a tank top and sweats.

He leaned against the door frame and just looked at her. She smiled and brought a plate to him.

"Here. For doing all you've been doing." She said with a soft smile. He held the plate, and chuckled softly.

He placed his plate on the counter and kissed her. She blushed and kissed him back with a smile.

"Thank you." He said with a soft smile as he picked up his plate and sat on the counter to eat.

He just watched her, love filling his gaze.

8:00 am

Phoenix pulled on a loose dress and slip ons. "To the store we go!" She said excitedly. Bob chuckled at her enthusiasm as he pulled his jacket on.

"To the store we go." A smile went across his face as he took her hand into his.

They walked out together. Phoenix really wanted to walk there, so, they were going to walk.

The two walked into the military stores on base. Phoenix smiled as she went straight to the baby clothes.

She looked at blue and purple clothes for the twins. She was fascinated by how small the clothes were.

She could hardly believe it, and so couldn't  Bob. He was going to be a father in 5-6 months.

He was nervous, but very excited.

Phoenix had picked out a few other shirts and was now looking at shoes for the twins. She smiled and awed at the little shoes.

She could barely believe how small the shoes were She picked up a baby pair of slippers and lifted them up for Bob to see. "These are so cute..." she said as she then turned them towards her.

Bob watched her, and saw how she was glowing. She was so excited to have her twins. He loved seeing her joy and happiness. It made him happy and just....

Content.

He pushed the cart behind her as she roamed about to the furniture or baby appliances. She looked for two seater stroller. "Which color should I get?"

"A gray one would be pretty." Bob said as Phoenix looked at that one. She nodded and started to read the descriptions. Bob looked around as she did and saw a bib.

He grabbed two and also grabbed some wipes and diapers

Phoenix glanced and smiled at looking at frustration grow on his face as he saw four different types of diapers and wipes. She thought it was cute.

She walked over and pointed at pampers. "Those are really good. I've read good things." She said as he picked up the wipes and read the back.

"It is a good brand... do you want this one?" He asked her. She nodded and saw a diaper bag with planes all over it. The two looked at each other and nodded simultaneously.

"It would be a sin for us not to grab this." Bob said as he put it in the cart.

"We need to decorate their room with planes and helicopters since both their parents are sailors and pilot." He said with excitement.

Phoenix nodded quickly in agreement. "We could get a bunch of little plane figures and hang them from the ceiling!" She said started to jump slightly.

"I'm so excited." He said with a bright smile.

She gazed and him and nodded.

"Me too."