Best

Phoenix sighed and got up, going over to Rooster. "Sorry.." she said quietly as she lifted his chin up towards her and kissed him.

He was pretty surprised. He kissed her and broke it. "Yeah, I already know who the best is." Rooster said, knowing 1. Hangman would whine about it and 2. He wasn't lying.

She pushed her hair back and sat down.

"Now I kinda wanna kiss her." Hangman said with a laugh. Phoenix sat back and rolled her eyes. She spun the bottle again and watched it land on Hangman.

"Oh my goodness... my dreams are coming." She said sarcastically. She got up again and walked over to him, lifting his chin up just she did to rooster and kissed him.

"Damn. You weren't wrong rooster.." hangman said as she pulled away. The two of them looked at each other surprised. They weren't expecting her to do that. Hangman glanced at Bob who looked slightly annoyed.

Rooster nearly died seeing how Bob was getting annoyed by this. Hangman pulled out his phone and texted Rooster.

Hangman: first off... she's a hell of a good kisser, second, we need her to kiss Bob

Roo : why Bob?

Hangman: bro she's in love with him. Maybe something will click if he gets kissed.

Roo: bro. Have you seen his face every time she's kissed someone? He looks so pissed.

Hangman noticed. It was hard to miss. Hangman spun the bottle since it was his turn. It spun and landed on Bob.

"Damn... Bob gets to get kissed by the man himself" hangman said with a chuckle. Bob sighed and sat up. Hangman went over as he leaned over and kissed him. Bob broke the kiss slightly. Hangman nodded.

Rooster now saw a faint annoyance on Phoenixs face. "Well now! Bob it's your turns to spin the bottle." Rooster said.

Bob reached over and spun the bottle. It landed on Coyote. "Alright Coyote." Bob said with a chuckle. Coyote came over to him and kissed him.

Bob smirked as he pulled away. "Better than Hangman." Hangman laughed and shook his head. "That is not possible at all. This dude had to be taught how to kiss at the academy okay. Lots of verbal lessons okay. It was embarrassing."

Coyote started to argue with Hangman, and then the group started to get distracted. Bob looked around as Phoenix got up and left the group. She walked inside and sat at the Stairs like she was earlier.

She was about to close her eyes when she saw Bob walk over to her. "You okay?" He said.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." She said. She sat up straight and looked at him. She noticed he was hiding something behind his back.

"What're you hiding?" She said.

He showed her the bottle. "I spun it and it landing on you as you left. Now I'm getting yelled at by everyone else to uh... yeah." He said with a nervous chuckle.

She chuckled and looked at him. "Wanna verify if I'm a good kisser?" She said with a smirk.

"I already guessed you are... I want you to see if I am." He said quietly. She was surprised by that.

"Ah... uh... okay." She said nervously. He stepped towards her and slightly grazed her neck with his hand as he lifted her chin towards him.

He took his glasses off and leaned forward and kissed her gently. She closed her eyes and felt her face get hot. Thank goodness she was in the dark.

He broke the kiss slightly and looked at her. She watched him slightly and then turned her gaze away. "I um..." she cleared throat.

"Yeah I figured it was bad. I haven't kissed anyone in awhile." He said starting to second guess himself.

"No... no..." she said as she chuckled faintly. She stood up and looked at him with a slight smile. "You're the best kisser out of them all... and I'm not lying."

Bob felt his heartbeat pick up as she said that. "Really?"

She nodded as she stood in front of him on the stair steps. She was only eye to eye with him because of it. "If you need me to tell them that for you I can."

"Nah nah..." he said as he rubbed his neck and started to walk away.

"I'll keep that information to myself." He winked at her slightly and headed back on out to the rest of the group. She felt her whole face turn red.

She sat down on the steps and covered her face. "It's always the damn nerds..." she sighed.

The group was getting ready to leave as dark clouds rolled overhead. Phoenix frowned at the clouds. Soon lightning and Thunder sounded overhead.

"Guys, I don't think driving back to base right now will be a good idea." Hangman said.

"I think we could make it." Fanboy said as the rain came down so hard you couldn't see. They were the only group that was still there. Maverick stepped outside to see the lovely weather.

"Well. Looks like you all get to have a sleepover." He said as Iceman walked over and propped his chin on Mavericks head. Everyone started to realize just how small their Captain was.

"Alright, all of you in the house. You guys can sleep in the living room. Bob, since you're still recovering you have my guest room." Iceman said as he moved away from Maverick.

"Yes sir!" They all said as they went back in. Maverick showed Bob where the guest room was. Phoenix watched to see where he was.

She stared back outside as her phone vibrated.

Bagman: did he kiss you?

Phoenix: yes he did.

Bagman: any better than me?

Phoenix: by a long shot

Bagman: :( you're just saying that cause you're in love with him

Phoenix: maybe. I'm worried. Bob has this medication he needs to take for his PTSD or he's going to be having nightmares all night.

Bagman: he might be fine. I have the same meds but I haven't needed them for the past few days

Phoenix: maybe you're right...

She looked over at him who was chilling on the couch. He gave her a look of reassurance and then proceeded to start and argue with Coyote.

Phoenix sighed and looked around for a spot for herself. She found a chair with a footstool. She spread out some blankets and a pillow, she then promptly pushed the footstool against the chair to Make a little bed for herself.

Bob sat on the bed and looked out the window. Maverick looked at him. "Bob?"

"Hm?" Bob said as he snapped back to reality.

"You alright?"

Bob wasn't really sure. He was injured, and wasn't the greatest mentally. He knew he was going to have a nightmare or a panic attack that night and he wasn't too excited about his night.

At the same time, he didn't want to worry everyone about how he was feeling. He simply looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."