Wedding

The wedding day arrived.

Bob was a nervous wreck. He and Phoenix were separated for a day so he would be more excited to see her. (He already protested he would be excited either way but the group wanted to torture him mostly.)

He was awaken to his group waking him abruptly. "Time to get ready Bobbb!" Hangman yelled as Rooster walked around with Fanboy yelling.

Bob sat up and just put his glasses on. He felt his heart flutter ever so slightly as he realized he was getting married.

"Your dress whites are pressed and have been adjusted for this weddings standards!" Fanboy said as he showed off the beautiful shined shoes he just made shiner.

Bob stood up and rubbed his neck and smiled to himself. "I'm getting married." He said with an chuckle.

The group just cheered and clapped. Bob just couldn't wait. He hadn't seen Phoenix in a day... he missed her a lot.

"Alright! Let's get ready!" He said. Bob and the group all started getting dressed with excitement and laughter.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Hangman's mother peeked in. She flew down to help Phoenix since her own mother wasn't going to be at the wedding. "Hey boys! Bob, this is from Phoenix." It was a letter.

He held it.

- are you ready for this? - n

Bob smiled and looked at Hangman's mother. "Tell her I am."

She nodded and walked off. Bob just felt his heart rate pick up.

He couldn't wait.

Phoenix was sitting down having her hair down by hangman's mother. She curled her hair and then brushed them out to make them look more natural.

She was bouncing her leg. She was nervous and excited. She never thought she get married. Her career field made her feel otherwise.

"Oh! He said he's ready." Hangman's mother said with a smile as she finished her hair. Phoenix chuckled and smiled softly.

"I figured he would be." She said as she looked in the mirror. She barely recognized herself. She was so used to being in a flight suit or dress whites.

"You excited?" Mrs. Seresin said. Phoenix nodded and looked at her wedding ring.

"I've been ready since we first kissed..." she thought of all times they spent time together. The memories were wonderful, but then her smile disappeared.

The fear of her issues catching up to her made her become concerned with their soon to be union.

Would he not want to be with her?

Would they drift apart?

Her thoughts ran wild until Mrs. Seresin reached over and held her hand. "Sweetheart... thinking about things you don't have to be worrying about can make this more scary. I know I don't know your twos relationship super well, but, I'm sure whatever you're thinking of he isn't going to mind." She said. Z

Phoenix squeezed her hand and nodded.

"You're right..."

Bob loved her, and she loved him. They would be able to anything, including getting married.

A hours later, Ice and Maverick were in the area where the party was going to be.

The two of them had been looped into a first look, which Maverick was oh so very excited about. Ice was too.