Big Tick

Max: Ah. Nothing like finally relaxing in the peace and quiet of the great outdoors.

Y/N: You can say that again. No bad guys, no Vilgax. All is right with the world. 

Jen: Darn it! Darn it! I hate this stupid thing.

Y/N: Spoke too soon. 

Jen is fiddling with the Omnitrix. 

Max: What's the matter Jen?

Jen: I figured I'd go XLR8 and hit that burger place in Casper to pick up two cheeseburgers for me and N/N, but it looks like I'm stuck here. 

Y/N: Why didn't you tell me? I could have gone Jetray and be back in 2 seconds tops. Anyways Yellowstone is a cool place. 

Gwen: He's right. Just hang out and appreciate it. 

Max: We can live right off the land.

He then pushes a log off and sees some worms. 

Max: Mm! Grub worms! Full of protein. 

He then bites into it, and you puke into your bag. 

Y/N; I'm so glad I brought my bag. 

Max: You grill them up with a sun-dried tomato paste and they are...

Gwen: Maybe I can help. I'll take my burger with chili.

Jen: I can appreciate that.

She activates the Omnitrix, and Jen turns into a new alien. 

She walks around and fumbles

Jen: Uh, guys, what am I?

Gwen: Now that's a heroic pose.

Jen: Real funny.

Y/N: Oh, come on. We should at least try to see what this alien can do.

The three of you help her up.

Jen: I can't believe I'm a new hero. 

Y/N: You've finally got a new alien. Where there's one more there could be hundreds more. 

Jen: Well as long as they're not as worthless as this one is. So, what do you think he does? 

Y/N: I have a theory on what this one can do. Judging by the armor this one might be able to turn into a ball.

She then ignores you and tries to blow. 

Jen: So much for breathing fire. Maybe I can fire freeze rays from my eyes. 

She then strains and tries to fire a freeze ray. You laugh.

Y/N: Now you just look like your constipated. 

Jen: Magnetic blasts?

She holds her hand out and does Spider-Man's hand gestures. You and Gwen then see a meteor.