Singlehanded

The scene opens on Spidermonkey swinging through a city. Y/N released his web with a backflip. The camera zooms into his face, which had a look of exhaustion and determination. He swung into an alley, slid down a fire escape, and hid behind a dumpster. Y/N lied there, catching his breath, seemingly exhausted from a fight. 

Y/N; I think I finally lost him

Dio; Don't get comfortable. He could still be around. 

Y/N; I hope not. 

You panted heavily and as you were about to close your eyes you heard a soft clink. Something had rolled past you. You looked over and saw a small device right next to you. You immediately recognized what this was and leapt into the air. The boy stuck to the wall, about to leap away when the device exploded, shooting you through the building. 

Spidermonkey landed on a car, nearly unconscious. The only thing keeping you awake was the sound of a whirring machine. You looked up, seeing the masked face of the man who had been pursuing you for the past 6 minutes. 

The man wore a leotard that had a red and black hourglass symbol on it. A loincloth was attached to his belt that had the same hourglass symbol on it. His legs were covered with black pants.  His sleeves, gloves, and belt each possessed gray spikes. His arms had scars from his various battles over the course of his life. His face had been covered with a silver mask that allowed his long, bushy hair to flow freely along with his blood-red eyes to glow menacingly. 

He rode on a glider and had an axe with a glowing red strapped to his back. Said glider consisted of an engine, footplates, and laser blades that could cut anything it brushed against. 

???: The Ultimatrix! Where is it?!!!

He was shut up by a web to the face, Spider-Man style. 

Spidermonkey: As if I'd tell the guy who's been trying to kill me for the past couple of minutes. 

You shot a web at a building, using the muscles inside of your tail to reel you in. Y/N barely had enough stamina in him to speak, let alone move. The boy slowly climbed up the building, grappling with his exhaustion. By the time he reached the top, his pursuer was already there, waiting for him. Another grenade was thrown at him to which Y/N barely dodged. The resulting explosion caused the roof to start crumbling. Spidermonkey ran away, vaulting over the AC unit and continued to try and escape his pursuer.