Change of Face

Birds fly across the screen and a horse drawn carriage drove across the road. The camera zoomed in to see you, Max, and Gwen standing outside of a clothing store waiting for Jen. The three of you are all dressed up like Pilgrims. Max opened his mouth, to try and get Jen to come out. 

Max: Enough of this, Jen. Now, get out here. 

Jen walked out of the store, also dressed like a Pilgrim. 

Jen: I feel like a dweeb.

Gwen: That's because you are a dweeb. Now you're just a pilgrim dweeb. 

Jen: That's it. I'm changing. 

She tried to go back into the store but you grabbed her shirt. 

Y/N: Come on. It's not that bad. 

The four of you walk away from the store and two kids take pictures of the two of you.

Jen: Can I please change now? 

A purple flash emits from a row of windows before an explosion takes place. Flames burst out of the windows, embers fly into the air, and debris fell to the ground. Everyone runs from the flames and Max looked at his granddaughter.

Max: You guys can go ahead and change now.  

Jen: Yes! Goodbye zero. Hello, hero!

The two of you activated your watches. You scrolled until you saw Overflow's hologram and she scrolled till she saw Stinkfly's silhouette. The two of you slammed down on your dials but you mistransformed. 

A/N: Silly Y/N. Overflow isn't allowed in season 3. 

Rath: RATH?! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ULTIMATRIX!!! WHAT'S RATH GONNA DO AGAINST A  FIRE?!

Stinkfly: Doesn't it suck getting the wrong alien? 

Rath: Zip it. 

Meanwhile a familiar figure stepped out of the flames. 

Charmcaster: You may have stopped my army C/N/N but you won't stop me now. 

Jen flew all the way over to the fire while you had to run. She extinguished the fire with her goo while you did this. 

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FIRE THAT'S BRINGING DOWN THE PROPERTY VALUE OF THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX RATH WILL EXTINGUISH YOU!!!!

You tried stomping the fire but that didn't work. Charmcaster leapt to the street and summoned more fire. Jen saw and flew to the scene. Having been fed up with the flames Y/N kicked a fire hydrant, and a large stream of water blasted the building. His feline instincts forced you to recoil from the water. 

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FIRE HYDRANT THAT'S EXTIGUSHING THE FLAMES BRINGING DOWN THE PROPERTY VALUE!!! NOBODY SPRAYS RATH!!!!

Once she finished putting out the flames Charmcaster stepped up to her and waved her hands. 

Charmcaster: Transfera Identica. 

A purple bubble formed around her. Jen tried flying away, not knowing what the young witch had up her sleeves. The bubble that her adversary launched had unfortunately caught up to her and trapped her. 

Stinkfly: I feel kinda weird. 

Gwen who had watched the entire thing grabbed onto a horse and was carried right past Charmcaster. Jen's bubble had been floating to the ground and Gwen was launched in by the horse. The girl knocked her cousin out and took her place.