Plumbers' Helpers

Our story begins at night, where a closed factory sat in the industrial district of Bellwood, seemingly undisturbed. Inside, a man in formal-casual attire ran through a wet path that was surrounded by rows of tanks. Splashes rang through the hallway with each footstep, his low stamina forcing him to pant while running. The man briefly turned, firing two laser bolts at the person or persons pursuing him.

 The man briefly turned, firing two laser bolts at the person or persons pursuing him

He eventually stopped in his tracks, taking a moment to catch his breath. Now that he wasn't moving, we could see just what his weapons was. In his hand lie a two-prong stick blaster with a black grip. He would continue to hold in his right hand as he looked down the dark hallway. The man would then rip off his ID Mask, revealing himself to be a DNAlien. 

A sound came from in front of him, causing him to step back a bit. He said something in his native tongue, if it were English he would probably be saying, "Shit! They found me!". He would continue to back away when a yellow flash pierced through the darkness, alerting the cyclopean alien. 

He ducked under a yellow laser beam, quickly turning on his heels as he ran further into the factor. The ones chasing him would continue to fire at the golden-skinned alien only to miss and hit some of the tanks.

While running, he would slip on some of the fluids beneath him and fall face-first onto the cold, metal tiles of the floor

While running, he would slip on some of the fluids beneath him and fall face-first onto the cold, metal tiles of the floor. Upon impact the DNAlien would drop his weapon, the hand-held device sliding across the room for a bit before ultimately stopping. He would get up and try to retrieve the weapon, only to have it blasted to bits. 

Now weaponless, the DNAlien decided to make a break for it, running through the hallway while his pursuers drew closer. He stopped, thinking that he finally had a hiding spot when another blast was fired. Yet again, he ducked before it could hit him, causing the beam of light to hit another tank. From the shadows something quickly whizzed by, moving across two tanks before the DNAlien would stand up again.

The golden-skinned alien ran away, turning a corner and yet again finding himself trapped. He would then turn around, running and hopping a couple of pipes to continue searching for an escape. After entering what appeared to be a drainage area the DNAlien would once again stop running, thinking that the coast was clear. Red lights shined from behind him, the thing producing them rapidly approaching from said direction.