Errands

Our scene opens with Dio searching in a park for a certain girl. Jen had hidden to try to avoid having to do her dirty laundry. 

Dio: Jen, get out here! Jen! 

Wildvine: I'm good. 

Dio: Hiding won't save you from your laundry.

Wildvine: But it smells like shit. I didn't even know I could be that disgusting. 

Dio: Well, you reap what you sow. 

Dio; Y/N?

Y/N; On it. 

Your eyes rolled back as you regained control of your body. Y/N then took in deep breaths as well as closing his eyes. The yellow sparks of Hamon danced around your body. You were able to sense every living thing close by. Her camouflage couldn't conceal the massive amount of life energy that Wildvine has. 

The boy walked through the forest before turning left at a large oak tree. 

Y/N: Jen, I can sense you. 

You heard a grumble as she uncloaked herself.

Wildvine: I should've known he'd give you back control. Fine, I'll do my laundry. 

Y/N: Thank you. We were tired of smelling it. 

Wildvine: You were tired of smelling my laundry? How do you think I feel with Swampfire? It's past time you introduce him to some deodorant. 

Y/N: You're one to talk when you have Stinkfly.

Wildvine: Touche.

The two of you made your way back to the Rustbucket as Jen timed out. When you opened the door you saw the hanging computer pop down, revealing an alert. 

Gwen: It's a break in at a nearby facility. 

Y/N: Let's do this. 

Max started up the engine and drove to the facility. 

Later

The Rustbucket had just arrived at the facility. When the vehicle rolled to a stop you, Jen, and Gwen ran out to deal with the intruders. You tried to open the door, but it was locked.  

Gwen: I got this. Autem Forcems.

The locking mechanism released allowing you to open the door and enter. You ran through the facility until you saw some familiar faces. 

Jen: The Knights?! When will you guys ever quit? 

Knight: It's the Tennysons! We must not let them interfere in our mission!

You and Jen activated your watches and scrolled to Spidermonkey and Heatblast. The two of you slammed down on your dials, transforming into your selected aliens.