The Alliance

You and Jen walk around a store looking for snacks.

Jen: I'm starved.

She then sees a box of cookies and grabs them.

Y/N: You sure about that?

Jen: Positive.

The cookie boxes then fall on Gwen, and you cringe.

Y/N: Well, that's what I call a domino effect.

Gwen: Smooth move Tennyson.

Y/N: You two have the same last name though.

You, Jen, and Gwen walk out of the store and see Max cleaning a Wash Me on the back window of the Rustbucket.

Max: Nice artwork Jen.

Jen: You know makes a statement.

She then starts to eat the cookies and an armored truck gets blasted by a rocket.

Y/N: Nah. NOW THAT'S A STATEMENT!

Thug: What are you looking at?

Max: Jen, Gwen, Y/N, get back!

You and Jen run behind the Rustbucket and you scroll to Chromastone. The thug then shoots an energy beam at a pillar and Max jumps out of the way.

Y/N: At least it wasn't the RPG.

You and Jen then slam down on your dials and she turns into Four Arms.

Y/N:

You run out and Jen makes a shockwave. The thugs are knocked back and one shoots at you.

Chromastone: You know what they say: What goes around comes around.

You then blast the thug and knock her into the armored truck. The driver gets out and runs. You see a thug about to blast Jen and you jump in the way. You absorb most of the shot but get blasted into a gas pump causing it to explode.

Max: Y/N!

Four Arms: You're gonna pay for that.

She punches the ground knocking them in the air. She throws them into the truck and picks them up. She takes off their helmets and sees that they are all girls. She gets blasted from behind as she is about to clobber them. You then blast the energy weapon from out of her hands. They look up and see you flying in the air.

Everyone: YOU CAN FLY!

Chromastone: Apparently.

Four Arms: When did you learn to do that?

Chromastone: Right now. It's happening as we speak.

You then fly down and punch the lead thug in the gut. You are about to blast her when two drones show up. They shoot laser and you and Jen jump out of the way.

Chromastone: Great. Party crashers.

Lead Thug: Hey! This is my heist. You can have it.

She grabs her weapon, and you blast at the drones but miss.

Chromastone: OH, COME ON! I HAVE BETTER AIM! WHY THE FUCK AM I SHOOTING LIKE A GODDAMN STORMTROOPER!

The Lead Thug is about to blast you when Max throws a tire at her.