The Visitor

The scene opened on a frozen tundra. Two people were racing each other on snowmobiles. One of them nearly crashed into a piece of metal sticking out of the snow. He dodged it pretty quickly but fell of his snowmobile. He groaned as he turned on his back. The man raised his goggles and the ground started to crack. It fell out from under him causing the guy to fall into a crater with three pods. 

His friend laughed at him, but he just stood there bewildered. He went up to one of the pods and wiped the snow off it. This action accidentally activated the pod and released its contents. They quickly ran away and sped off. An alien female got up and looked around. Her three eyes glowed purple. 

???: The Omnitrix and Ultimatrix.

The scene changed to a girl petting her dog in the park. Gwen ran across the park with a yellow kite and Jen grabbed said kite as Wildmutt. 

Gwen: Jen I'm telling grandpa! 

Josuke; What is she doing now?

Jolyne; I don't know. 

Gwen: Armarus umspectil! 

She held her arm out and casted a spell which made all the dogs in the park attracted to Jen. They all looked at her and she dropped the kite and ran. 

Gwen: I just love it when things work out. 

Y/N: Petty much?

Gwen: You can't say this isn't satisfying. Or hilarious. 

Y/NI; You're pathetic you know? You could force her to knock it off but instead you go for the bitch route. 

Y/N; Shut up! 

Y/NI; Mad because I'm right? You're pathetic. No amount of power could change that. Not the Ultimatrix, not your Hamon! Nothing. 

Y/N; Shut up. 

Jen climbed up the tree to get away from the dogs. She clung to a branch fearfully and kicked her hind leg at them. She shifted too much of her weight forward causing the branch to snap. The Omnitrix badge started to flash red signifying her detransformation. 

Jen: Whew. Never thought I'd be so glad to be me again. Sorry guys, playtime's over. 

The spell was still there even though she transformed back. 

Jen: Oh shit!

She got covered in dog saliva and walked away from the experience annoyed. Gwen laughed at her cousin's misfortune. 

Gwen: Hey grandpa check this out! 

He didn't hear his granddaughter as he was looking at an elderly couple. Jen got a tissue from you and tried to wipe the slobber out of her hair. 

Jen: You shouldn't use your powers like that Gwen. I thought you were more mature than that. 

Gwen: Grandpa seems pretty bummed. 

Y/N: Yeah, he does seem out of it doesn't he. 

Jen: Really?

She walked up to him and tried to see what was wrong. 

Jen: Hey grandpa what's wrong? 

The elder turned around and looked at her. 

Max: Oh nothing, nothing. I'm fine. I just need a little time to myself, that's all. 

Y/N: That's okay. We'll get out of your hair. 

You and Jen walked away leaving Max by himself. 

Y/N: I think he's thinking about his wife. Maybe being here reminds him of her.