The Negative 10 Part 1

Our story begins in a dark lab in an undisclosed location. The Knight that had been recruiting all of your past villains was speaking to Dr. Viktor while he was working on something. Viktor was clad in a new outfit. He was cloaked in the fur of the deceased werewolf and patched together using the bandages of the mummy.

Knight: How close are you to completing the armor?

Viktor: Approximately 85%. It should be completed by tomorrow night.

Knight: Good.

Viktor: However, I am not entirely certain that it can withstand this "Sub-Energy". I've done the calculations based on measuring the energy output from Sol and comparing it to your description. If the containment system fails, and the energy surges into you, your body will be reduced to mere atoms.

Knight: Risks must be taken in order to ensure the survival of the human race. Just focus on completing my armor, I shall deal with the consequences.

He left his partner and entered into a room that was filled with hundreds of monitors. Each one played certain clips of your heroics. From defeating Vilgax for the first time to your most recent fight with the adaptive android known as S.W.O.R.D. The Knight clenched his fist in anger before beginning his monologue.

Knight: The most powerful weapon in the universe in the possession of a child. How preposterous. He lacks the responsibility and maturity to wield it correctly and yet still acts like he's best to use it. All that him and his friend have done is shown that humanity's days are numbered. As it is clear that you are unable to rise to the challenge, I shall carry on your mission far better than you ever could.

The screen faded to black as he glared at all of the monitors that had each paused on a picture of you.

The scene changed to Max walking out of a camp with a young boy.

???: Thanks for giving me a ride back home from summer camp Mr. Tennyson.

We zoom in and see the boy had blonde hair, blue eyes, and wore a basketball jersey with the number 3 on it. He wore what appeared to be a dog tag on his neck and hearing aids on both of his ears. Max was carrying his bags for him while the two of them walked towards the Rustbucket.

 Max was carrying his bags for him while the two of them walked towards the Rustbucket