The Leviathan

The scene opens on a sunny day at an empty beach. The Rustbucket parks and the RV's door opens. You, Jen, and Gwen run out of the vehicle and smile at the sight before you. Jen wore a black and white one-piece swimsuit while you had on a shirt and shorts. 

Jen: Beach day! 

Jen: Beach day! 

 Y/N: And we have it all to ourselves. 

You smiled and so began the beach day festivities. You and Jen made sandcastles, she made a contest out of it... and won. Then you began to make angels in the sand, giggling merrily as you did. You then had a dumb idea, but you needed Gwen's help for it. 

You walked up to said girl and began to ask for her help. 

Gwen: What are you doing here? I thought you hated me. 

Y/N: I don't. I'm still mad at what you said however. 

Gwen: I don't blame you. But I just want you to know that I'm really, really sorry. I just wish we could just start over you know. 

Y/N: That sounds good. Could you do something? 

She helped out, creating a volleyball net for you as you got a ball. You scrolled to Echo Echo as you began to play a game with yourself. You slammed down on the dial and transformed. 

You cloned yourself five times and began to make teams. 

Echo Echo: Okay 4-7 go on that side. 1-3 is with me. 

Your clones went on the opposite side of you and prepared to play. 

Echo Echo4: Prepare for defeat. 

Echo Echo1: You wish. 

The game began while your girlfriend decided to explore the ocean. 

Jen: Hey N/N you want to go exploring with me. I bet there's some pretty cool stuff down there. 

Echo Echo: I'm...

Echo Echo1: ...kinda

Echo Echo2: ...in 

Echo Echo3: ...the

Echo Echo4: ...middle

Echo Echo5: ...of

Echo Echo6: ...something

Echo Echo7: ...here.

Jen: Your loss. 

She activated the Omnitrix and scrolled to Ripjaws. The girl slammed down on the dial and transformed into the aquatic alien.