Nightfall Legion

The camera opens on a dark castle overlooking a cliff. The camera then zooms in and showed Charmcaster sitting on a throne whilst holding a stone mask.

 The camera then zooms in and showed Charmcaster sitting on a throne whilst holding a stone mask

Charmcaster: That bitch really thinks she can steal my man! Oh, ho ho no. 

Charmcaster clenched her fist and created a purple sphere. She threw it at the wall in anger, making a hole and causing some debris to fall to the ground. 

Charmcaster: And C/N/N oh~ Why don't you realize that you belong with me, to me. Jen is clouding his judgement and as his lover it is my duty to help him see the big picture. 

She looked at a kneeling army of the undead and commanded them. 

Charmcaster: Who knew that creating a vampire army would take a lot of blood? Listen my Nightfall Legion, we have two goals. To rule the world, and to bring me my lover.  You better not fail me like Zach or else...

One of them looked at his mistress and spoke. 

???: If I may, mistress... maybe we can lure them in and then you will be able to get him. 

Charmcaster: That's not a bad idea. You go and commit a crime, lure my honey in and I'll reward you. 

???: Yes mistress. I'll start right away.

He stands up and walked away. 

Charmcaster: Now I better get ready. Can't look like a hag for C/N/N.

Later

You and Jen are chasing after a criminal as Jetray and Wildmutt. He attempted to hijack a car, but you popped the tire with a blast. Jen pounced on the criminal and growled at him. Drool dripped from her mouth onto the criminal. He kicked her off and you fired a neuroshock at his calf. He fell to the ground and started limping forwards. 

While limping Jen grabbed him by his leg and threw him away. The criminal simply smirked and after landing he stood up as if nothing had happened. He then chants something and the two of you are teleported away. 

Jetray: What the hell? 

Josuke; What just happened?

Dio; I don't know. 

The two is surrounded by mountains on each side and it appears to have an older look.