Adventures in Babysitting

A/N: Isn't the image up top so cute.  

The scene opens on a stormy night in a Chinatown. A cat yowls in fear and runs across the street as police cars drive by. Their red and blue sirens illuminates the street for a second. However the scenery isn't our focus today, no it is on a small mystic shop to the left of the scene. A man named Zu spoke to someone familiar. 

Zu: You have tried my every potion, my most special herbs. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do to stop you from getting older.

The scene changed to the interior of the shop. There were distilling bottles and bottles with bubbling contents. 

Hex: You will be very sorry if you cannot help me. 

Zu panicked and grabbed something off the side of his desk. 

Zu: Well, there is a bright side. Here chew these and you will regrow hair. 

Hex was angered at the man's antics and used his magic on him. 

Hex: Meton weights!

  Zu was held up to the wall via telekinesis and you finally got to see a weakened Hex. He was forced to rely on his cane for support and even still he was shaking. 

Hex: Lucky Girl did not take all my strength. I want my power. I want my youth. Give it to me! 

He released the spell, causing the Chinese mystic to fall to the ground. 

Hex: Now what else can you provide me with?

Zu got up and took off his necklace.

Zu: Water from the Fountain of Youth. 

Hex took it and drank it. 

Zu: I have only a drop left but I know where you can find more. 

Hex returned to normal as he clenched his hands.

Hex: This is only the beginning! Now, tell me where I can find more. 

His eyes glowed red as the screen faded to black.

The scene had changed to a park with a fountain. There were marble statues of conquistadors standing atop the protruding edges. 

Guide: Don Juan Ponce de Leon arrived with Christopher Columbus on the adventurous second voyage to America in 1493. 

Jolyne; Is there anything more exciting here. 

Josuke; Yeah this place is so boring. 

Y/N; Can't just sneak out. I'm not gonna ditch the others.

Everyone in your mind groaned at this and had a bored expression. 

Dio; Come on. Just this once. 

Y/N; No.

Guide: While in Spain, de Leon heard stories of the fountain of youth and made it his mission to find it. He located this stream in Saint Augustine, Florida. However, he never found the fountain.  

The guide walked off when Jen spoke to you.

Jen: What I want to know is where is the fountain of soda?

Y/N: Not now Jenny.

Guide: You can read it in this text de Leon's description of his discovery. 

Max went up to it and put on his reading glasses.