X = Jen + 2

Our story begins in deep space, where a small white ship flew towards a larger green one. This ship had sustained heavy damage in its scouting run, the vessel just barely made it over to the larger ship. It's pilot, a humanoid frog alien would run through the hallway having sustained major battle damage. The camera switched perspectives, showing that he was running towards a robed android who was talking to another one of the frogs. 

Frog Alien: Commander. Commander Raff.

Raff turned around after having spoken to one of the frog's associates. He went on his way, freeing Raff up to speak to the man.

Raff: You're on the royal...guard detail. 

He would stretch out his uninjured arm as a way of showing his respect towards his superior.

Frog Alien: Brollok--of Princess Attea's personal escort. While scouting an enemy star system we were ambushed by the bounty hunter SixSix.

Raff: Seriously? Where's the princess?

Brollok: We found this piece of her garment among the debris. 

He reached into his pocket before taking out a piece of purple fabric. Brollok held up the garment to Raff, allowing his commander to take the piece of evidence while describing the battle that had taken place.

Brollok: Oh, the battle was glorious! 

Raff: How long can we keep the emperor from finding out?

As if saying that caused the universe to curse him, the emperor would call for the commander over the loudspeaker. The sudden noise caused the two of them to look up in fear, realizing that this could very well mean the end of their lives. 

Emperor: Raff--to me, my Majordomo. 

We then cut over to when they arrived at the emperor's chambers. A green door slid open upon their arrival, allowing them access into the room. Immediately, they began to suck up to their leader, hoping that it would somehow better their odds. 

Raff/Brollok: Lord Emperor Milleous, light of the Incursian Empire, destroyer of galaxies, keeper of the Conquest Ray.

While pledging their allegiance to Milleous the camera would once again change perspective, showing us the entire room. A large frog man sat atop a tall, golden throne, glaring down at his two subordinates as they continued to suck up to him. A golden necklace with three orbs sat on the emperor's shoulders while the rest of his body was clothed by a black robe with gold trimmings. While praising his excellence they would approach his throne, kneeling down upon reaching the edge of the glorified chair.

 While praising his excellence they would approach his throne, kneeling down upon reaching the edge of the glorified chair

Raff/Brollok: All living creatures tremble in your--

Tired of dancing around the issue Milleous would interrupt them with a very irritated tone of voice. 

Milleous: Quickly! My daughter is missing!

Raff: Yes.

The android would then look up at his master, continuing to sugarcoat the issue at hand.