Ben 10

Our story begins 30 years from the present. Vulkanus was wreaking havoc in the city. He was about to pick up a car when a blue blur sped past him and captured him in an egg-shaped containment device. 

XLR8: Move bitch, get out the way! 

She was in a rush to get home. 

Jen; I'm not gonna be late for this! 

The scene changes to your headquarters where a Happy Birthday banner hung from the ceiling. You and Max were talking while waiting for Jen.

Max: She will be here right. 

Y/N: Yeah. She wouldn't miss this for the world. And for the fact that it's either that or she's sleeping on the couch again.

Jen entered the room and transformed back. 

Jen: Told you I'd be here. 

Two children each with the Joestar birthmark run up to hug their mother. The oldest is a girl with (h/c) hair and green eyes. The younger one is a boy with brown hair and (e/c) eyes. 

???: Thanks mom.

Jen: You only turn 10 once.

Everyone: Happy birthday Ben. 

Jen: Mind dropping this garbage in the Null Void chamber, grandpa?

He took the capsule and walked away. 

Meanwhile Ben was showing his friends his home. 

Ben: It's our danger alert. The call comes in and my parents take off to... you know, save the world. 

Random Kid: Wow, my dad's just a boring old dentist. 

Josie: And someday we'll be right besides them. 

???: Benjamin Tennyson.

Ben turned around and saw Gwen's hologram.

Ben/Josie: Aunt Gwendolyn!

Jen: Actually you're first doofus cousin, once removed. 

Gwendolyn: Aren't you ever gonna grow up? Sorry I'm missing the party, I'm still stuck here in Zoraster tracking down the red dragon from the eighth pit of Navato. 

 Your children looked down, disappointed. 

Gwendolyn: But I got you two this in the meantime. 

She opened a magic portal and out came a Rock Monster. It tackled Ben to the floor and he giggled.

Her hologram then disappeared while Max walked up with the cake

Everyone: Happy birthday Ben.

Max crouched down to his great-grandson with a cube.