The Unnaturals

A/N: Just cuz I'm publishing this doesn't mean I'm not doing the other episodes 

The scene opens with a city at night.  The screen pans over to a fair where your girlfriend holds a baseball behind her back, poised to throw. 

Jen: Bottom of the nineth, two out, full count. Tennyson winds up and...

She spun her arm around and threw at the pile of plastic busts of Benjamin Franklin, but it just bounced off. 

Jen: No way! This game has to be rigged. I totally nailed Ben Franklin. 

A/N: No surprise there 

 Y/N: L-Let's not make a scene.

Dio; Where are your balls? 

Josuke; He's got a point. Be a man. 

Jolyne; Stick up for your girl. 

Y/N; Look does this have to happen now? 

Dio; Yes! And you wonder why you're afraid of her leaving you. 

Y/N goes into the mindscape, walked up to his alter and punched him in the face so hard that it turned into a manga panel. 

Y/N; Say that shit again! I dare you!

Dio; Okay, okay. I'm sorry. 

Jolyne; Wow. He fucked around and found out.  

Carnie: You might want to listen to your friend. Now scram. 

Jen dragged you away and complained. 

Jen: You'd think in the city of brotherly love they wouldn't cheat at the carnival games. 

She walked back over to Max, and you exited the mindscape. 

Max: That's the way life is Jen. You win some, you lose some. 

Dio; Like how she lost to the...

Jolyne and Josuke both smacked him. 

Josuke; Shut the fuck up! 

Max: Now, come on. You can't visit Philadelphia without seeing the Liberty Bell. 

He walked away and you and Gwen followed him.

Y/N: Ooh. I've always wanted to see that. 

Jen: If I just went hero, I'd win every one of those stupid games. 

Gwen: Sure, use one of the most powerful devices in the universe to cheat at Whack-a-mole. Real nice. 

Max went up to a stand to get some cotton candy while Jen walked off a bit. A truck then crashed through a booth, carrying the Liberty Bell. People were trying to steal it and the truck was heading straight towards Jen. 

Jen: Whoa! Not good!

A/N: Truck-Kun's coming for you. Yo ass bout to be isekai'd.