Mightier than the S.W.O.R.D Part 1

Our story begins in the lab that housed Project S.W.O.R.D. A mechanical claw grabbed the chunk of Corrodium and placed it inside of the android's chest cavity. The arm retracted and stopped whirring as it deactivated. The silver android's eyes glowed orange as it activated. The doors to the android's chamber opened, releasing a large mass of steam.

S.W.O.R.D stepped out of the chamber, revealing its full body for the first time. It was a tall humanoid, standing at around 10 feet tall. It had a slender, silver body with no visible openings. It was covered head to toe in armor, similar to what the Knights regularly wear. The Knights insignia rested on its chest. Its head was shaped like a helmet and possessed a slit that showed off its bright, orange eyes.

Enoch smirked under his mask, proud of his new creation.

Enoch: Let us begin testing.

He pressed a red button, opening another door. An Appoplexian ran out roaring. The alien turned his head to glare at his captors.

Appoplexian: IF YOU DON'T LET ME OUT IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES I WILL BREAK OUT AND SLAUGHTER YOU ALL!!!!

Enoch was unfazed by his threat and simply gave S.W.O.R.D orders.

Enoch: Eliminate him.

After receiving its orders, the android began to move. The Appoplexian charged at him, using the claw on his hand to try and slash through the armor. Sparks flew as the blade clashed against the android, but it had no effect. S.W.O.R.D waved his arm, backhanding the alien across the room. Its optics scanned his claw, a green grid mapping out the exact measurements of the appendage. A progress bar of the scan reached its end, providing the android with the first weapon in its soon to be vast arsenal.

It began walking towards the alien who still had a cocky smirk on his face.

Appoplexian: YOU WANT SOME MORE?! WELL, LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN!!! RAVAGE AIN'T GONNA BE BEAT BY SOME HUNK OF JUNK, YA HEAR HIM?!

The robot didn't respond and continued to approach its target. A curved blade began to form on both of the dorsal sides on its hands, a perfect mirror of its opponents. His eyes widened in shock as the android drew closer. Ravage managed to muster up the courage to take his final stand, and charged at the S.W.O.R.D.

The android was still scanning his opponent who began on the offensive. Ravage jabbed his fist in its face before throwing a right hook that sent the S.W.O.R.D stumbling on its right side. The Appoplexian warrior then grabbed the android's head, using it as a hook while he drove his knees into its metallic skull.

Ravage jumped off of S.W.O.R.D's chest, jumping with enough force to knock it down onto the floor. The android stood up again, giving us another view from its perspective. A picture of his face was in a rectangle on the left side of its H.U.D. Two items were inside of the rectangle, the data for the claws and a recording of his relentless fighting style. Ravage ran at his metallic opponent yet again.

He inserted his arm between the android's legs, grabbing onto one of them as he put it into a fireman's carry. The Appoplexian then threw it away and grinned. The android hit the wall with a thud before falling onto the ground. It got up, still following its current directive and approached the warrior.

Reeling his arm back, he prepared to try to stab the android once again but stopped suddenly. The room quickly went silent as he looked down and saw that his abdomen had been pierced by the android's blade. Blue blood gushed out of the wound as the S.W.O.R.D retracted its blade. The android turned and walked away, not even sparing his opponent a glance as he bled out on the cold metal floor of the facility.

Enoch smiled underneath his mask. The cyborg fully certain that his creation would be able to destroy the two of you. With its mission completed the android followed its programming and returned to its chamber until it received new orders.