Secret of The Omnitrix Pt.2

Y/N: Will do Jenny.

Vilgax: You may possess theform of one of the strongest species in the Milky Way but you are still just a boy.

Y/N; I hate to say it but he's right. I don't know what this guy can do.

Dio; He's obviously got electric attacks. So... use that.

Y/N; Of course, you'd be no help.

You jump back from Vilgax's attack and decided to pull something out of your ass. You charged your palm and slammed down on the ground. A blue wave of electricity followed along a straight path until it reached the warlord. Then it circled him like a shark and exploded, blasting him back.

Y/N: Whoa

Y/N: Whoa. Cool.

The enraged warlord stood up and knocked you across the battlefield. His stolen ship blackened the sky with its sheer size. You stood up and blocked his next attack before it could land. You sent a discharge through your forearms, creating an electrical explosion. Vilgax still got a swing in and grabbed your body to throw you away.

Y/N then held out his palm and shot a beam of lightning at Vilgax. He took the brunt of it before falling down.

Jen: Quickly where is he! Where is Azmuth?!

Crustion: He-He's on Zenon! Now go!

You swung at Vilgax and knocked his head to the side, then smacked him with the center of your palm. You held out your arm and formed an electrical construct. It was a boomerang and you immediately threw it at him. The conqueror tilted his head to the side, dodging it before it came back and shocked him.

Jen: We've got what we came for now let's go!

Y/N: Got it.

All of you ran to the ship and closed the door before Vilgax could recover. Gluto fired up the engines, allowing the lot of you to escape the marshy planet that is Encephalonus IV.

Tetrax: So where is he?

Myaxx: Zenon.

Tetrax: Zenon? It had to be Zenon.

Gwen: Why do I get the feeling that Zenon isn't exactly a vacation paradise?

Jen: Hey is there any way to stop those weird energy blasts?

Myaxx: They indicate that the Omni-Energy inside is building to critical levels. Eventually...

Jen: I know. Pop goes the girl.

Myaxx: Well not just you of course.

Y/N: Excuse me?

Myaxx: Ask him.

She pointed to the Petrosapien.

Myaxx: She knows, don't you?

Tetrax didn't respond causing the alien female to realize.