Grounded

An SUV cruised down the quiet streets of Bellwood, the three inside having an amicable conversation about their kids while the car moves. When the camera zoomed in on the interior of the vehicle, three familiar faces could be seen. Carl and Sandra Tennyson sat in the front of the yellow car while M/N L/N sat in the back. The couple up front had recently picked up the woman in the back from the airport, after the latter had returned from her business trip. 

Sandra: She' such a good girl. 

Carl: Jen Tennyson is not a good girl. She's a great one.

M/N: I couldn't agree more. The two of you did a great job raising her.

Sandra: You deserve to pat yourself on the back too, M/N. Y/N's a wonderful kid. He's kind, respectful, dependable--

She would have continued to compliment you, had an explosion not pop up in the window. The blond at the wheel quickly slammed her foot down on the brakes, causing the yellow car to slide to its stop mere inches away from the raging flames birthed by the explosion. The passengers stepped out of their car where they would stare at the rising wall of smoke. A figure inside of that smoke would shift its body, turning around to reveal its large, white frame.

It was a Highbreed that stood before them, glaring down at the lowly humans beneath them. But before he could do anything to them, purple balls shattered across his face. The camera cut over to Gwen, who had been rapidly firing out her projectiles at the Highbreed. The parents ran away in fear, but that's when they saw two children running towards the monster.

Who were these two children in specific, well it should be obvious. It was the Omni-Duo. Carl would notice them and try to get them to run away from the giant that had left a smoking hole in the street. They didn't realize who they were just yet and called out to them, hoping to get them to turn the other way.

Carl: Hey, kids! You're going the wrong...

It was just then that he recognized his own daughter running into action. He would be left speechless by this, whereas M/N did have something to say about the situation.

M/N: He's wearing it again...

Sandra: What? Jen? Y/N?

Carl and Sandra would turn around and chase you down from the parallel sidewalk. The two parents called out your names as they chased after the duo. Their jog would be ended involuntarily, stopped by a stone that landed before them. Sandra would then pull her husband into a nearby alleyway, where they would continue to watch as their child ran towards the giant alien rather than run away.

We cut over to the two of you, who had made in time to see the Highbreed pick up the Tennyson family car. Glass shattered and the engine exploded once he slammed it into the ground, forcing your two teammates to dodge the area of effect attack. Y/N and Jen stopped in their tracks, raising up their arms to activate their devices. The two scrolled through their playlists for a second before stopping on Ivy and Shocksquatch.

The couple would then slam down on their dials, transforming themselves into their respective aliens.

Shocksquatch: Shocksquatch!

Once the two of you had transformed the camera panned over to the alleyway where it would capture the reactions of Jen's parents. 

Sandra: Jen?

The two of you watched from behind while the Highbreed confronted both Gwen and Kevin. As to be expected, it was telling them how annoyed it was by the continued foiling of their plans.